꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱

Start from the beginning

"Of course dear, but before that, I have some stuff to discuss with Q so chop-chop, get out and get ready for the beach.She will come later." Jin suddenly appears and spoils the mood as he pulls Daniel out of the bed and pushes him out of the room.

"But-"

"No buts, we are doing work, we aren't here to play so shoo-shoo and go away." He grabs ahold of the doors' handle until a small gap was left, just enough for him to squeeze his head through.

" He grabs ahold of the doors' handle until a small gap was left, just enough for him to squeeze his head through

'PONG' Jin slams the door and turn towards me.

"So tell me Q, what was the 'thing' you mention yesterday? Seriously, you made me worry so much that I couldn't even sleep.Now tell me, so that I can fix all the problems you made."Jin taut

"Oh yea...That thing, hahaha, ya about that..." I spoke slowly as I slightly moved into the blanket.

"Remember the flight ticket for our way back home that you gave me...? Ya...I lost it." I warned and quickly hid under the blanket, hoping for the best for what's coming.

Jin's face slowly turns red and his body starts to shake out of anger as if it was experiencing an earthquake.

"How could you lose such an important thing Q? I even used our real name to buy the tickets! What if it goes into the hands of someone bad?" He scolded, totally unimpressed.

"Honestly, you guys just don't care abo-what the F is this?"He picked up a name card that was on the floor and asked.

It's our home so you don't normally see name cards on the floor so...

"Kim Myung-soo?" He took a small peek at the name card and read aloud.

"Kim Myung-soo...where have I heard of it...Hhmm...sounds familiar." He used the name card to scratch his head as he tries hard to recall.

"Does the famous detective genius ring a bell?"I got up from my bed and went to the toilet to get ready. After all, I am going to the beach.

Outfit, Make up etc 🌻