Tsukkishima x Grim Reaper! reader (FLUFF??)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Tsukishima Kei. YOU ATE FUCKING A HALF OF A BOTTLE SLEEPING PILLS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" you exclaimed, again, threw your blade onto the ground.

"Eh ~" he leaned against you, though not close enough to make you blush.

"NO DONT YOU EH ME" you threw your list onto the ground this time.

Using your imaginary force, you made yourself float until you're at the same height as Tsukishima and grabbed his shoulders with your hands.

"Oh Tsukishima OH MY LITTLE TSUKISHIMA" you widened your eyes and stared into his soul. Literally, into his soul.

"Eh?" looking confused, he "eh"ed you again.

"DONT EH ME AND LISTEN." you shook his shoulders, which now his whole body was shaking.

"I can't forever let you go. This is against the rules of me being a grim reaper. I'm afraid that my boss is already starting to suspect me about this. If you continue dying simply because you want to see me, both you and me are screwed." your expression softened into a gentle look.

His eyes widened, finally seemed a bit guilty of his behaviors as he turned his head away to avoid your stare, "Geez... I didn't know..."

"If I get caught letting you go, I'm fired. And I'll be just like other souls, I'll reincarnate into what I don't know. And if you die again when I'm fired, you might really be sent away for judgement." you felt your feet on the ground as you gently put your hand on his arm.

"Don't die again, okay?" you smiled, though tears were already welling up in your eyes.

To be honest, you wouldn't imagine how boring your job will be without him. For months, he's been dying to see you, like, literally. Even though you acted like you were annoyed, or like you didn't care, you actually still looked forward to meeting him again. It would be hard getting used to the "no tsuki life".

You turned around, not wanting to let him see you cry.

"Eh?"

You took back what you said, "NO DONT EH ME SAY YES OR NO DAMMIT TSUKI" as you turned around...

And saw Tsuki in tears.

Shocked, you walked towards him, "T-Tsuki?"

He wiped away his tears, smiled, "How pathetic... I'm actually crying..."

You pulled him into a hug, and gently patted him on his back, "There, there, it's fine Tsuki."

You felt weight on your shoulders, and some water, too. The next thing was his back twitching slightly as you heard him weeping.

"I like you." he said between tears.

"I know, I know." you hugged him tightly, enjoying this moment.

"I want to see you everyday." he buried his face into your shoulders as he collapsed into a crying mess.

"I know, I know." you felt your eyes burn.

"I don't want to leave." he hugged you tight in his wide shoulders.

"I know... I..." there you have it, tears uncontrollably rolled down your cheeks, staining on Tsukishima's shoulders.

For the next half an hour, the two of you just cried in each other's embrace. Neither of you wanted this to end, however, you had to go back to work, you needed to continue sending souls for judgement.

You pushed Tsukishima away from you gently, as you cupped his face and leaned in for a peck on the lips.

"Farewell, we'll meet again." you patted his head as you stood up.

He's a crying mess, he couldn't even speak a word properly - but you understood him saying

"I love you."

Even though it's cruel, but you had to do this. You turned around, dragging your feet away from the sobbing male with a faint

"Just 50 years more..."

-around 5 years later-

Tsukishima Kei. 21 years old. Famous middle blocker playing for Japan's volleyball team. Today, as a newbie, he's taking part in the Olympics.

(L/N) (F/N). The grim reaper is doing a considerably happy job. Though the number of grim reaper in the world decreases from 150 to 140.

-another 15 years later-

Tsukishima Kei. 36 years old. The extremely skilled middle blocker has announced to retire after this last match.

(L/N) (F/N). The grim reaper starts to feel stress, though a little due to the drastic change of number of grim reaper from 140 to 100.

-another 5 years later-

Tsukishima Kei. 41 years old. The adviser of Karasuno volleyball team once more helps the team to achieve victory.

(L/N) (F/N). The grim reaper is stressed out - more and more grim reapers are quitting the job. The number of grim reaper has decreased to only 90.

-another 15 years later-

Tsukishima Kei. 56 years old. The single man announces to retire as a coach.

(L/N) (F/N). There's only 50 grim reapers left in this world - which means that all grim reapers have to work a lot harder - which leads to more grim reapers wanting to quit this job.

-another 10 years later-

Tsukishima Kei, former middle blocker of Japan volleyball team and adviser of Karasuo volleyball team had passed away. The reason reported was due to a sudden heart attack. His last words were : "Kageyama died before me, right?"

As being told by his former teammates, the name (F/N) is always mentioned by the male - who is that? No one knew. According to the childhood friend of Tsukishima, it's a pretty clear thing that he hasn't met anyone named (F/N).

This had also intrigued the huge fan base of Tsukishima - which is later found out that (F/N), full name (L/N) (F/N), had passed away more than 100 years ago. Who exactly is this (L/N) (F/N)?

.

Tsukishima looks down at his hands - no wrinkles, not shaky either. He feels the very familiar touch of his glasses on his nose. The headphones hanging around his neck confirms that he's back to his high school figure.

"Tsukishima Kei." a familiar voice.

You stand there, with a huge smile, holding a paper with a list of names.

"Died of heart attack. Had lived 66 years. Now your soul shall be collected."

He pulls you into a warm embrace, which you have missed for the past 50 years. You tear up, he does too - it results in both of you hugging each other and crying in each others' embrace, like you did 50 years ago. But this time, in joy.

"I knew it." he whispered in your ear.

"So Tsukishima Kei. Since I'm a busy person..." you gently pull away from him,

"I'm in need of assistance. Would you join me?" you stretch out your hand, which he later holds tightly while nodding.

"Please keep in mind that once you become a grim reaper, reincarnation is impossible unless you have quit the job or have been fired."

"Eh, anything is fine."

"NO TSUKI DONT EH ME. YOURE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES. YOURE NOT FOLLOWING MY SCRIPT DAMMIT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TOUCHING." you threw your blade onto the floor.

He chuckled, picked up your blade, and leaned in,

"As long as I'm with you, anything is fine."

-Extra-

Your poor blade: *sobs*