⤖ About ⬻

»«

After her father was killed in action during a mission, Crimson's life suddenly went downhill as she lost everything she had. At a very young age, she begins her plan on seeking revenge for her father but there is one problem. Her only lead was the Scouts of Justice, where her father once worked, and the closest she can get to finding the culprit is by working for the agency.

When everything was going smoothly as planned, she met the Bulletproofs: the seven best Scouts in the agency.

As she finds difficulties in trusting others, the walls that Crimson once built around her began to crumble when she finally experienced the love she was yearning for ever since her dad died.

»«

"I'm not going to say that I will take a bullet for you because that's too cliche," he said while gazing deeply in her eyes, "Instead, I'm going to put a bullet through the heads of anyone who attempts to kill you."

»«

To my lovely readers (if there are any),

This book is heavily inspired by BTS, the seven boys that we all love. I thank you in advance for deciding to read this book. I hope that you will feel a roller coaster of emotions like I did when writing this book. Also, feel free to correct me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. This is the first book that I ever wrote so there is a lot of room for improvement. Please expect that this story will have loooooooooots of action scenes. To those who encouraged me to write this book, you know who you are if you're ever reading this. Strong power, thank you.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

»«

Warning:

This story contains mature scenes with violence and coarse language.

»«

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2018 Vie L. (oikism)

This book is a work of fiction. All characters in this story excluding the BTS members are the author's own creation. I do not own BTS nor am I associated with them or BigHit Ent. Occurrences, characters and places are either from the author's own imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarities of the events or scenes with other books or movies are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime and is punishable by law. Please do not plagiarize my work. No part of this book can be copied or redistributed in any form without written permission from the author.

»«

Start: February 2018

Finished: March 2020