Chapter 12: Such a bad girl!

"I'm really honored to have my daughter Jessica welcoming the guests at the Blue Parrot." comes Michael Darvin's cheesy voice as Jessica looks at him with a smirk that says: "I'll do anything for you daddy!" "And Jessica how do you feel about your father opening yet another casino?"  "Oh I love it! It's amazing and I'll be truly honored to greet all those new faces that'll be coming in!" she says in a even faker voice. I gag and then turn off the TV when Henry comes in the living room in his white t-shirt and plaid boxers, I smile and then take a sip of coffee in his black Nirvana t-shirt (Which looks like a mini-dress on me) and black silky DKNY boyshorts, then kiss him. "So, are you casing the joint?" he says and chuckles. "Yeah, Today had a interview with Michael and Jessica. It'll be so easy to get past her...I think prison made her dumber!" I say and then say: "She looks like she's up to something."  "What like another heist?"  "Yeah. She kept looking at her dad funny...maybe-just maybe she can be our other person?"  "Are you joking babe-she'd slaughter us!"  "Not if we give her the chance to really kick her dad in the guts. I mean if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have been thrown in prison. He ratted her out 'cause she told him her plan."  "We've never taken this risk before...are you sure?"  "I've never been more certain of something in my life. Trust me- she wants revenge...bad !" he smiles then hands me my phone and says: "Make the call." I smile and take the phone, then dial Jessica's number. 2 hours later I hear the familiar skid of Jessica's 2017 Porsche. The door slams and out steps Jessica Deheart. Her platinum blonde hair falling around her shoulders, as she tosses it behind her and walks up the walkway in a cream DKNY crop-top sweater, a black leather Gucci mini-skirt, a black car coat, and a pair of black suede Valentino boots w/ a huge black bow in the back. I open the door and stand in the doorway in a navy blue Nirvana t-shirt, and a pair of black leather Valentino pants, she looks at me and smiles then says: "So you're the girl who wants to sucker punch my dad?"  "In the flesh. And you're the girl who hit 3 casinos in one night?"  "In the flesh." she says with a little mischievous smile. "Come on in!" I say and move so she can get in the house, she brushes past  me and then takes a seat on the sectional. "So how desperate are you?" she says. "Oh not very. I just want to see your father pay for what he's done- you in?"  "Yeah. I'm in!" she says then leans in and shakes my hand. I thought I had told Brooklyn to tell everyone about the premier of Jessica-but seeing Caitlyn's reaction I assume she didn't.

 I thought I had told Brooklyn to tell everyone about the premier of Jessica-but seeing Caitlyn's reaction I assume she didn't