Chapter 6: Recruiting the Geek.

Cara Taylor. I don't know what else to say, but I can't say that much about her. So I'll just give you the basics. Her mom was a model for Yves Saint Laurent perfume (If you ask me-their first black model), and I mean who are we kidding she looks like Beyonce. Long flowy frosted blonde Remy hair that she's always tossing behind her shoulders. Her dad is a Patrick Swayze look-alike and met Destiny because his best friend was her make-up specialist. It was love at first site. So, Cara is basically the world's prettiest girl. Her hair is auburn-brown and wavy and really fluffy. She's got her mom's hazel eyes and a perfect golden-brown tan. All this is a nice intro to the world's nerdiest girl. She wears thick black "New Girl" glasses, and is always wearing her hair in a ponytail and she wears it kinda natural. Not like super curly natural but beach wavy natural. Like Destiny's hair is when she's not blonde. Anyways Cara is the ultimate in being a universal geek. And so when I tell Caitlyn to call her I'm basically telling her to be subjected to a voicemail that ends in "May the Force be with you." I know Caitlyn will procrastinate as long as she can,so after looking over the blueprints I pull out my phone and text Cara.

"Hey heist news. mom's job...💸💸💸💵💵💵 involved."

It only takes about 2 seconds for her to respond.

"Oh yeah I'm in. How much💸💳 is involved?"

"About $50 mill.😝💳💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸that cool?"

"$50 mill.that's 2 die 4...I'll be there in about 20 minutes😎😂"

I smile and shove the phone back in my pocket and head into the living room over to the TV....and that's when things change.