Chapter 2:Make money moves!

Of course we can't stay in Macau forever...besides Macau is boring after a while. So due to our alibi we aboard the private plane where my best friend Caitlyn steps out of the cockpit, her flaming red hair pulled back in half-up hairstyle, still gelled up from last night. Henry kisses me and then walks over to the pilot's cabin and tells the paid pilot(Who BTW is in on the scam/heist too) that we're going back home to Las Vegas,Nevada. (I know a little ironic- 2 con-artists living in Casino-land) Caitlyn smiles and sits next to me on the cushy, plush, velvet couch, champagne in hand. "So $12 million huh- nice. I get $5 million right?" "Yes ma'am!" I say and pull out my fancy gilded business account checkbook, then grab a fountain pen and write in perfect cursive: "Pay to the Order of: Ms. Caitlyn Ries. In the Amount of: $5,000,000/no cents." Then blow on it before tearing it out and handing it to her. She smiles and then puts it in her Prada wallet before taking another sip of her champagne as Henry comes back and the plane takes off. Las Vegas has been my home as long as I can remember-it's also home to 5 of my heists...I've performed 19 of them all together. I started when I was 14 and I stole 4 designer dresses from a store like Ross. I didn't work there but I had a friend who "helped" me cut off the security tags...all 4 of them. After that I started thinking of big businesses (I even thought about Craigslist or eBay) but of course none of those came to fruition, and I was left stealing little things. Then when I landed a job at a casino. It wasn't a big one but I came across my very first heist here. It was on the weekend-Saturday, the casino's busiest night. And a whole group of rich,snobby, bratty girls came in and started ordering drinks: Bourbon, Vodka, Whiskey, etc. One of them had a gorgeous diamond Bvlgari necklace and a matching bracelet. For starters she couldn't shoot her own foot with an AK-47 taped to her ankle and the instructions written on the bottom....and she was to dim to even know she existed. So the "heist" was simple. I poured her the vodka she ordered and then waited-5 drinks later when Security had to call a cab. The cab arrived and who helped Bvlgari into the cab-me. She was so drunk that all I did was put her arm around my neck then voila slipped off the bracelet, put it in my pocket and proceeded to help her in the cab, that's when I slipped off the necklace, then smiled at her, shut the door and watched the cab pull off. That was when I couldn't stop.

Don't be a player hater!😎