Chapter 3:Payback is a bad chick!

My mom,Sabrina Gillian Duprez is probably one of the nicest people you could possibly meet. After she and her last boyfriend broke up, he called her and said his lights had been shut off and he couldn't pay because he lost his job. Guess what mom payed. She payed that jerk's $500 electric bill and then his cable bill. If it was me-ha I wouldn't have paid jack! (But when in Rome) So the words that came out of her mouth next was shocking. "I'm fired." she said with a glass of  Shadow Land wine in her hand, as I fix a cup of coffee and hand Henry a blueberry muffin. "What!!!" I say in almost utter jet-lag and disbelief; "Yeah he fired only​ me. Ha guess I wasn't good enough for him or something. Then he took off for 2  weeks to the Bahamas. Quick recap. Mom worked for Michael Darvin.He's a millionaire and starts a new casino every month. Mom worked at his first casino-Casino Royale (Corny, I know!) for 18 years. She was the bartender and got hit on by like every guy that walked in there. That included my dad, Andrew Duprez...handsome Andrew Duprez. He came to the casino because he had a "budget" for it. Actually all he had was an addiction-there is no budget for gambling. Period. Anyways he took a shine to mom...and 4 months later they got married, then 2 years later I was born. The reason why I'm telling you all this is because Michael almost fired mom after I was born, she apparently had gained 3 pounds more. She already had an athletic figure and was a size 4 when he hired her. (Well actually she was a size 2 when​ he hired her. She was 18.) So he's been scheming this for awhile. Not that this cushions the blow. Anyways mom bites her long nails, chipping the red paint off as she does, then takes a sip of wine, finishing it in one swig. "Mom, we're gonna fix this." I say, she looks at me and then says: "How-he can't be stole from...you'll go to jail for sure, you, Caitlyn and Henry. He's the world's most protected millionaire...his wife's brother runs the security and he adores Michael. So basically ya'll  are universally screwed." Mom likes to use the phrase universally screwed when she's trying to talk me out of something. But I've been in this business for a few years and besides that-Michael Darvin hasn't seen me since I was 2 months old. "Mom,we're going. He's gonna pay for what he did, besides it needs to get done while the son of a gun is in the Bahamas!"  "Absolutely not. It's insanely risky and I can't let you go."  "Mom I'm 23 years old, try talking me out of this." I say with a cocky smile.

Revenge is a bad, bad,bad girl....and a vendetta is Criminally Insane!