Chapter 7: 2 for 1

"Billionaire Michael Darvin has just announced the new opening of his new casino...the Blue Parrot. A Casablanca themed casino in the heart of Vegas and right next door to the MGM Grand, that will open in record time. 5 months. We'll keep you updated on all the details, this is Kim Richards from ABC News live in-" I gasp and then press mute before hollering, "Caitlyn...get in here!!!" she now comes skidding in, with a look that says she still hasn't called  Cara (And never intends on calling Cara). "I know I was just  getting ready to-what the heck?" her eyes go toward the TV as she sees Michael Darvin with a crap-eating grin on his face as he discusses details about the casino with Kim R.  "Yeah, that's what I called you in here for. He's opening the casino in 5 months-they're saying he's already building now."  "The Blue Parrot... what is he nuts!"  "Oh, and get this...it's Casablanca themed."  "Casablanca themed?" the words leave her mouth like she's just saw something disgusting and wishes she could un-see it. "What are we gonna do-our goal was to hack the Casino Royale. Not this."  "Oh, this is better believe me. See what we're gonna do is hit both of them. A double heist."  "No...absolutely not!  We've never done it." she says, itching her neck as it starts to semi-breakout into  tiny anxiety hives. I groan and walk over to her, taking her hand off her neck and looking her in the eye. "That's more money than even we realize... that's $90 million dollars. We'd get $50 mill. off of this original heist then another off of  this one. Plus we steal about $50,000 from his bank account. It's not a lot, but it's enough to send a message. Plus we board a plane and each of us take off to a city of our choice. Think about it Caitie-lyn...those Lady Gaga tickets ain't getting themselves."   "OK. Fine, but we're gonna need reinforcements."  "Yeah, I'll ask Brooklyn."  "Your sister Brooklyn?" she says with an even more quizzical look on her face. "Yep...that's right!" I say with a smile as I pull out my phone and start texting my 18 year old sister.