▶FORTY SIX◀

↪oh shit an update↩

↪This update was inspired by an idea that came from this queen, TheNewMaverick

↪↩

"What movie are we seeing?" Zach ask as we wait behind a group of twelve year olds that look like short eighteen year olds.

I  don't answer because I don't know either, I just glance over to Aspen who's looking at the movies.

A frown is blooms on her lips as she glances back at us.

"I wanted to watch the new Maze Runner movie...but its not out yet" she glooms.

"I don't think I've ever seen a Maze Runner movie" Zach mumbles.

Aspen sends Zach a shocked look and the goes, "have you read the books?"

Zach shakes his head no and Aspen gives a disapproving look, "I'll lend you the books, its an amazing series!" She then smiles and Zach returns it, "okay".

"You guys wanna just see Jumanji?" I ask.

I've already seen it with Sydnie and Jonah, but its the only one that looks interesting.

Aspen and Zach both nod and we move up to the ticket booth.

"Three tickets for Jumanji, please."

↪↩

When we enter, the credits are playing and the room is dark as we make it towards our seats.

Aspen sits down first and holds one of the popcorn bowls and Zach sits on the outside with the other bowl.

I sit in the middle of the two, and I drink the Dr. Pepper I bought.

Zach pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns his ringer on vibrate.

The credits soon end and the movie starts.

It not even half way through the movie, when a man stands up and bends down slightly to tell other figures he's going some where.

"Dad! Can you get more popcorn?" A boy pokes his head out as he holds out his bucket.

"Can you also refill my soda? Mountain Dew" a girl says.

The father quickly shushes the children and takes the bucket and cup before they get complaints from others watching the movie.

The man looks familiar, and as he passes us light beam upon his face and I'm stunned by the face of the man.

"My breathe hitches, I must be mistaken."

But my curiosity takes over and I have to see the mans face again.

I quickly stand up and Zach and Aspen give me a weird look.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I say as I shuffle pass Zach.

I open the door and slip out where the light blinds me and I have to blink a couple times to adjust my eyes.

I make my way out towards the front desk where you can get snacks and drinks.

And my eyes quickly register where the man is as he refills the cup with soda.

I feel my body stiffen, my jaw clenches, and the whole world feels like it stops.

"Dad?"

↪↩

Feedback?

1) Jumanji is an amazing movie, 10/10 recommended.

2) I have waited 2 years to see Maze Runner: The Death Cure. I love Dylan O'Brien.

3) I'm a bitch who should have updated a long time ago.