F I F T E E N

Author's Note: yes I know it's short. Sorry for the long wait in between chapters!  But here's a new chapter. It's not edited so there might be a few mistakes. Wishing you all a Happy Easter though!!!!

My eyes opened to my dear husband sitting in-front of me. His gruff expression, chilled me, my body instantly sitting up. This was the first time he had made me feel this way.

"Tih qoy riders saw the vizhadi haired zhavorsa she gwe the night hatif. Kirekhdirgi was anna she gwe? " (My blood riders saw the silver haired dragon in here the night before. Why was he in here?)

"He was. He finds me attractive. Although I can't help think." I stopped and began again, "I know that he has an ulterior motive." I reply, not really in the mood to hassle around the truth certainly not this early in the morning. Of all the gods why did she have to catch the attention of the Targaryen- why couldn't she just be with her Khal, I thought to myself.

Instantly I feel his rough lips against my own and I can only reciprocate the action. It was lovely to wake up to this kind of thing.
Deepening the kiss - his hands on either side of my head gently cupping it in his grip. "Mine." He says, pulling away and I hadn't known he knew that word. "Yours." I state. 

The passing days weren't that adventurous.
I helped my Khallasar getting to know each of the Dothraki women and men. The people whom I was to lead - it had taken some time - the lot of them had intimidated me. It had been difficult to admit it to myself. I had Needle beside me on my waist I was tough (well acted tough) but I wasn't. Not fully. And I knew that they could see it.  What startled me was how the Drogo's blood riders were offering to teach me the ways of the Dothraki. Which meant the ways they fought there brute technique in the way of killing. Which was an idea that she could wrap her head around. So I passed the coming days with my Khal's brothers as they slowly taught me how to stand and how to kill. And I noticed I didn't bat an eye.

"Tih men hash alerted anna ki rekke is a rhaggat eveth sailing closer she the poisoned eveth." (My men have alerted me that there is a ship sailing closer upon the poisoned water.) I mentally counted - it was exhilaration that coursed from beneath my veins. I smile wide. After weeks of training I had finally gotten to rest. Upon that day great news was delivered.

"My family." It was like I was a kid once again. Well I was a kid still but it felt before my father had been killed back before Robert Baratheon had come to Winterfell.

The feeling of belonging was like a warm comfort that took the form of a human and its phantom arms were engulfing me. Consoling me. Happiness. Pure Happiness. A feeling I hadn't felt for a long while. My family.