T E N

Author's Note: Hey everyone!!! I'm back and with a new chapter:) Sorry about the late update - I've just recently returned home from my vacation and as today was my last day off, until I go back to working nine-hour shifts I decided to use this day to write so I can bring an update to you all. This is the first chapter that we get to see into Visery's head and what he has planning. I'm not going to further talk - don't want to ruin anything, but it does go into Arya's point of view just a heads up. Thanks for reading and please comment on what y'all thought. Thanks, Woolley119.

Side note: this chapter is not edited. So if there are any errors or if a sentence doesn't make sense please let me know in a comment, thanks and enjoy your reading.

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. All rights go to George R.R. Martin. I'm just borrowing the characters for my and others pure enjoyment.

A male and a female who had white hair as fresh fallen snow stare at a girl no older then four and ten - but the all knowing look she gives them both make them stop as if she was older then she looked. Leaving the both of them to just stop and stare cause surely this little girl was so much more then each of them thought.

The male heard her and saw her walk in and introduce herself as Khalessi. He eyes the girl that the fake Queen sent to ruin his plans on getting across the Narrow Sea and onto the lands of Westeros. She was short not even the kind of beautiful that hailed his interests. Yet the natural beauty was undeniable.

"I've heard stories and tales of Visenya Targaryen and the first Targaryens; so far what I've heard of you, Viserys Targaryen isn't good. " he hears and he can't help get angered and embarrassed from it. Here he was Viserys Targaryen - the rightful king to the seven kingdoms reduced to begging  for gold to journey across the narrow sea to reclaim his birth right.

But what his childhood taught him on the streets that his pride would get him nowhere.
"It is my wish, Khalessi to reign over the seven kingdoms. If I can persuade you to help me in my pursuit I can do something in return. "

He watched as the child Khalessi thought - he saw many changing emotions crossing her face, "You will align with me and my Khallasar and the North will help you in your quest to rule the Seven Kingdoms, but only if you will bend the knee to me."

Viserys blinked - he caught his sister's eyes, not like it helped to control his anger. He did not see this coming, if he was honest. He would not bend the knee to some northerner Khalessi. Yet he didn't have much options at the moment. He knew that he needed the Dothraki. He needed numbers to ride across the lands of Kings Landing.

"I will give you the night to decide whether you accept my offer. "

He knew he was being dismissed - following after his sister and into a tent that a Dothraki showed them. He sneered at the Dothraki animal - knowing he was to be in lavish courters then this pigs sty the Khallasar was. But one thing was for sure, Arya of House Stark did catch his interest not sure if he wanted to accept her offer only to have and to claim her or if he truly needed her Khallasar to reclaim his birthright.

Arya Stark was important in the game and he wanted to win even if it costed him his pride.

Arya could feel the tension in the small tent - the southern sun was much different then the North's. The sun beat it's rays into the thin cloth of the tent, after the Targaryens left - she felt her Khal's thick hand land on her shoulder, "Ki fin yeni!" (What the fuck).

She could hear the bland anger in his voice and she wasn't at all scared by it one bit.

If she needed to use her husband's people to return herself home - it was at that moment that Arya realized that she did in fact want to go across the poison sea as the Dothraki called it. The yearning to return where she was born was strong and she couldn't fight it.

"I'm sorry." she stated having no idea if he understood her or not and she knew that he probably didn't understand what she and the exiled dragon prince were discussing. "Alone, now!" she demanded looking like a true Khalessi ready to take on anyone who would dare cross her. The Dothraki blood riders look to their Khal for orders and Drogo nodded - one by one the Dothraki filed out and left only the Khal and the Khalessi to face each other.

HIs broad and muscled chest were only mere inches from her face. She was quiet short and the Khal stood towering over her. His hands were too big and too thick, but he cuffed her head in his roughed and scarred palms making her eyes glance up and peer into his own. The next moment she felt his lips meet hers and suddenly everything seemed to vanish. If this was her punishment she was all too willing to accept it.