F O U R

A month passed like a blink of an eye she didn't know time could go by so fast. She had worked on her Braavosi battle stances and worked her arms and legs she quickly saw some muscle grow upon her soft body. She wanted to look strong when the Khal looked upon her - she didn't want to be weak with no voice. She had Needle on her side - as she had made a hand-made holder out of cloth that tied around her waist. She also did the same to her father's sword but across the back, it was too long for her to be at her side.

"It's time. " the captain bellowed after a short knock on her door. She took a deep breath and inwardly cursed the Queen Regent - Cersei Lannister - and silently giving prayers to the God of Death to slay the women within her sleep. But, somehow she knew it wouldn't really happen no matter how urgently she prayed.

She had been given board at the Master's quarters in the capital. The Master was on the same side as Cersei so Arya was thinking she would be kept in some sort of cell. Apparently, she could be wrong at least once in her life.

The place was huge. Not huge like in Winterfell huge, but huge as in a private property that could only be afforded by the wealthiest in Kings Landing. "Arya of House Stark?" A man - who she guessed was in his early fourtyth years - he had a nest of light brown hair that curled around his face and stopped at his shoulders. He was a large man as well - reminding her of Vary's from the Small Council in the Red Keep. Much like the whisperer the man also wore cloth the same, too. "It's a pleasure to meet you?" Arya asked - not sure who she was introducing herself to, "I'm Illyrio Maptis - the Master of the Capital of Pentos. It is a pleasure to be housing a Stark. "

"If I may ask, when can I expect to be meeting the Khal?" Arya's voice was soft but determined and quite curious to meet the man the Lannister Queen had doomed her life to be with. "He should be arriving on the morrow before the sun arises. "

Arya felt confident somewhat. She felt strong - with her Needle and ICE by her side she could defend herself. But what if the Khal denies her - what if she's not pretty enough like her sister or strong enough like her brothers?

Her thoughts must have shown on her face when Illyrio laid a hand on her shoulder - a comforting gesture, "I wouldn't worry so much, My Lady. " he offered his words did nothing to calm her nerves. She just prayed for the morning to come.