O N E

Note - hey everyone so I know I should probably update my other Game of Thrones Fanfiction "Dragon's Fire" but this thought has been in my mind for a long while. Hopefully this pairing doesn't come to a shock to most people. Since there is a wide range of other weird ships. So please don't hate me for shipping these two. Also Arya's age will be 15! So if you don't like no one is forcing you to read!

Please let me know in the comments on what you thought and whether or not I should keep going. I have already posted the first 6 chapters. This story is posted on my AO3 account as well under the name of bella4evr3. Alright no more talking please read and review, thanks, Woolley119

She eyed the throne with thousand of swords melded into one grand masterpiece she hasn't been one much for art she thought if she had been born into a different family then maybe the throne would be something to her. As she stared at it the more her anger grew. She wasn't from a different family and she was glad. She was a Stark and wolf caught by a den of lions.

She watched as her father made eye contact with her - telling her he wish he could take everything back - she watched as they chopped off her father's head with his sword - Ice. She wanted to run and get vengeance for her father. Yet she was tugged back by Yoren.

He had been about to cut off my hair when a Kingsguard recognized her and hauled Yoren off of her. She had kicked and scream all the way to the throne room. She hated this place. Nothing ever good came from it, she thought when she heard the double doors open.

She watched as the Queen Regent - whose hair was as gold as the sunlight - she wore a Lannister Red dress with hand-sewn flowers delicately made into the fabric itself - headed towards the throne. Joffrey hadn't been crowned, she reminded herself when Cersei looked as if power itself had hailed her as a daughter.

"Arya, wasn't it?" The Queen Regent said as she made herself comfortable on the chair. "You were going to run away weren't you?" She asked again.

She nodded she couldn't speak - if she did it would be the 'unladylike' words Sansa would throw a fit over and it probably wouldn't help her case either.

"I don't need two Stark girls. Your sister will be enough. "

What was the Lannister going to do to her? Death? Was she never going to see her family again? Didn't she at least get to see Sansa and have her last words?

"I'm going to sell you?"

She watched the women smirk from her perp on the Iron Throne.

She hated that god damn chair.