F O U R T E E N

Sorry for the long hiatus!!! I have just been working a lot and had no time to write. I do attend to finish this so just keep with me. Thanks for reading!!! And hope you enjoy. 

She watched as the elderly women picked up a slice of meat - the ends of it falling apart landing roughly against the ground she continued to hold it.

Can't look away is what I say to myself even after the women consumes it. I wait for something terrible to happen. After the meat it was the sides one after the other I waited on baited breath.

Nothing happened - to the relief of not just herself but the other women in the Khallasar.

Afterward it seemed like the others mostly forgot and went on there business - making last touches to the food before presenting it out. I reached out for a tray to carry out - much to the relief of the others. Maybe, I was working my way to their good graces?

Setting the food out on the make shift table and finding my seat by the side of my husband. It was strange still being served food. At Winter fell it had been a free for all and she had quite enjoyed stuffing her face in everything that had been made and prepared for her and her family.

I saw Irrei setting a plate of food out for me and another Dothracki women setting one out for her Khal. She eyed the women, it was obvious she was seeing something that wasn't there. But it was clear as day the obvious batting of the eyelashes and temptations of the body.

She clamped down her jealousy knowing her Khal was hers and hers alone. She would just have to get used to it.  She pushed down her feelings and set her attention on eating the delicious food that had been prepared for her and her Khallasar.

.
.

I made it back to the tent. I was tired. I intended on getting some rest. Maybe some rest would help me wrap my mind around all of this. 

 I wasn't alone, however.  

I staggered back feeling the tip of Needle that had been propped against the tent. One hushed breath and I tear Needle out of its sheath and it immediately slices a scar into Viserys forearm.

"What are you doing in here?" I didn't bat an eye lash at the trail of blood that was dropping from his arm. And it seemed like he didn't care as well. Viserys didn't even feel it was what I had concluded. 

"Khalessi. " he mocked bowed. "Don't ignore my question. What are you doing here?" She could see indecision in his eyes 

"I've seen the way you look at me." he voiced, while walking near her. 
"And what way would that be?" I ask, I could hear my breath coming in slow, while my heart beated off rhythm.  

"I know the look you cast my way. I see it on others." He had me backed against the tent. I had nowhere to go. His long arms on either side of me. 

"What look?" 

I felt him grip my shoulder and his other hand reached for my chin propping it up. Holding me in place. Without any warning I felt his lips on my own. I felt him lean his body into mine - I broke off the kiss pushing with my arms against his chest. Taking a deep long breath. I saw my hands shake - they were still gripping onto his chest...his muscled chest, smooth skin, his hot breath... I make my hands go steady and push him back. 

"This can't happen. " 

"You can say that to yourself. But we both know that you feel something towards me." 

"Maybe, maybe not. Now leave." 

"Khalessi."

I didn't watch his retreating back.

I just sat on the pile of blankets and laid my head onto the pillows.

And closed my eyes.   

Trying to swallow down my jealousy for other women looking upon my husband, and the unknown feelings that wouldn't stay down. 

Why did my life have to turn out like this?

Was this apart of the game, too? I thought to myself as my thoughts turned into mush and I gave myself up to Morpheaus and the realm of endless sleep.