T H I R T E E N

Author's Note: Hey everyone, sorry for the late update!! I know it's not exactly a long chapter like the others but I wanted to get something, anything out for you all. I hope you like it and please I would love to hear what you all thought in a comment below. Thank you!

She was going to loose her footing. She had dedicated her time to helping her people  with the preparation for the feast for the night. While working she got the chance to know the women of the Dothraki. It made her feel more confident as the Khalessi hearing about their concerns and feelings. While helping Irrei with preparing food - a Dothraki male came walking in. The women stopped and followed the male with their eyes  as the gazes followed until all sets of eyes land on their Khalessi.

The male Dothraki was the messenger that rode out and delivered information from Khal to Khal and even the minimal letters. He presented a white envelope with a seal of a Direwolf. A rush of emotion swiftly overcame her and she walked out of the tent and into the ravenous heat. Making her way back to her and her husband's tent - she didn't take notice of her husband languidly lying on the mound of cloth. Opening the seal that contained a most important letter.

A tear made it down her cheek once she read over the first word:

How the greatness of the seven has brought me such joyous news is beyond me, little sister. When I received a raven from a shipping captain I wasn't expecting to be reading a letter from whom I thought truly lost. It is such good news  mother and I needed.

Although, mother did have a freight and I can say the same. The Lannisters, how I wish I could destroy them to reap vengeance for our family and our father.

Marrying a Dothraki Horse Lord, seven hells!

I write to you - know that mother and I will cross the sea ourselves to bring you back home.

Mother and I send you our love,

Robb Stark, King of the North.

  "fini ails yeri, tih shekh ma jalan?" (what ails you, my sun and moon).

"I'm happy and sad and angry. " Arya shouts out trying to make him understand that it wasn't him. Well part of it anyways. It was because of Cersei that she was here. It was all because of Cersei.  

"   Anna is vo an ailment ki troubles anna. Anna is vengeance. " (It is not an ailment that troubles me, it is vengeance." She nods, of course that was what he would hear.

"My family is coming. " I say to him and I knew he could understand what I had said.

************************************

After reading the letter and a very heated couple of minutes with her one and only husband she had quickly made use of her time heading back to the tent filled with many of the Dothraki women and children. She had a job to do.

She entered the tent and was instantly given a tray of food with a sample of each type of food that was going to be served. She sat down and eyed the women and children. She knew she couldn't pick one of the children.

So she glanced to the elderly. It was a hard decision. She was too young to think of such decisions. But she knew that whatever or whoever she decided to pick the women and even the children would do so.

She kept contact with an elderly women and the women stepped forward. Bowing low to her Khalessi and accepting the order.

Arya couldn't look away even if she wanted to.

She directly made this women do this.

So she couldn't look away.