Chapter Eleven

At the school Tristan and Ryder are sat together in the room for extra study, Axel and some of his friends are in the room as well, but the first and second row of seats are empty.

"Lily told you about the guy she met at the library?" Tristan asks trying to keep his voice down.

"No, never said anything to me? Is she okay?" Ryder asks.

"Yeah, Casey kept pestering her about it at lunch, she insisted it was nothing. I wondered if she'd said anything to you?" Tristan explains.

"Nothing was said to me." Ryder says about to continue but before he gets chance Axel interrupts.

"You talking about a threesome with Lily?"

"No. What makes you ask that?" Ryder questions him giving him a glare.

"Just curious, she's a fit girl, always admired how you seem to get your pick of her and Maisy." Axel tells him.

"Shut up Axel." Ryder spits at him.

"Come on, between bro's, who's better?" Axel pushes.

"Seriously, shut your mouth." Tristan tells him, losing his patience.

"Or what you'll get one of your boyfriends to beat me up. If there anything like you I'm sure I could take them. Actually, would you mind sending Lily, I'd like her to teach me a lesson." Axel teases, pushing Tristan over the limit. He shoots up out his chair and grabs Axel by his shirt.

"You seem to forget I don't swing your way, so take your hands off me." Axel spits at him.

"That's enough!" The teacher shouts. "This session is over, you're all dismissed."

Ryder goes over to Tristan and pulls on his arm, they both go back to their table and pack up their stuff. Once ready they both leave the classroom to make their way to their own cars.

"You want to ride with me? I'll drop you off back at school." Ryder asks.

"No, I'm fine. Let me clear my head." Tristan responds.

"I'll just text Lily, see if they're still at the park." Ryder tells him.

Hey, study finished early. You and Casey still at the park? We'll pick you up from the bench :)

A moment later Ryder gets a response from Lily, 'Actually... I'm with a friend, met him at the library yesterday. Think I'm gonna stay and talk to him for a bit :/.'

"Lily's with that guy, she bailed on the diner." Ryder says angrily.

"Yeah, what's your problem with it? You've bailed on her for Maisy." Tristan asks not understanding why his friend was angry.

"Maisy is my girlfriend. She only met him yesterday and now she's gonna be alone with him, I bet her brother doesn't even know about him." Ryder goes off on a rant.

"Can't you just let her be, stop acting like a protective boyfriend? She's a smart girl, she wouldn't stay with him if she thought he was dangerous. So let's go, I'll get Casey." Tristan tells him as he climbs into his car hoping to have made his point.

Ryder climbs into his own car with a scowl, he wasn't acting like a boyfriend, he just cares about her being safe. He decides to leave it be as Tristan is probably still worked up over what happened at extra study.

He starts his car to see that Tristan's already left, he leaves not far behind him.

***

Casey walks over to Lily and Zion taking a seat across from them and giving Zion the once over.

The MarkedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara