Final Chapter.

A month later.
Trevor

It had been an entire month since I had last seen Arabella. I wish Nina didn't have to come into my life like this. Just when things were going right, something just had to screw it up.

I had tried and tried to call Bella, but she kept ignoring them. I wish we could just talk. I miss my wife.

I poured a cup of ciroc in a small glass and sat and pondered.

Arabella
"I just don't understand why you can't talk to him." Jamari says.

"I don't want to talk to him. There isn't anything to talk about."  I sigh heavily. I really didn't want to talk about Deandre anymore.

"Give me your phone." She says coming from the kitchen.

"No."

"Give me your phone. Now." Jamari says, but more stern this time.

I sigh.. "Alright, fine."

I hand her my phone and she calls Deandre.

"Hello, baby?"

I'm not gonna lie, I really do miss when he calls me baby.

"Hey Dre." She says.

"She doesn't want to talk still, Jamari?"

"No, she doesn't. But, all I want you to do is explain what that whole situation is about."

"Well, this whole thing was way before I even met Arabella. Nina was just one of those hoes I used to meet from time to time. I don't know why she would come up to me all of a sudden and say that she's pregnant. I always used protection. But, I never would've hurt you Bella. You have been the only person that I wanted ever since that incident. There is no one else in this world that I want. I love you Bella and please come home."

After he was done, I looked over and seen Jamari crying her eyes out. She had always been so sensitive.

"Can I have my phone back?" I chuckle.

Jamari hands me my phone and I take Deandre off speaker.

"Hello? Andre?" I say into the phone.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you too. I shouldn't have ran off like that. It was a childish move."

"Yeah. For now on, whenever we have situations like this or whatever, let's not run off. Let's talk about it."

"Yeah, I agree. I'm sorry baby."

"I'm sorry too. Now, get home and come see Big Daddy Andre and your babies."

I chuckle. "Okay, daddy Andre."

"See you."

"Bye."

"So, y'all gone have some make up sex?" Jamari says after I hung up the phone.

I laugh out loud. "Obviously. It's been an entire month."

"Okay, I'm not gone hold you up" she laughs.

I grabbed my duffel bag of clothes and hurried out the door so fast cause I couldn't wait to see my babies.

And I guess you could say that the sex was one of the best experiences I've had in a longg time.

Bad way to end, but whatever! Thank you so much for the people who stuck by my bad writing. 😂 I should've completed this book two years ago, lol. But I hope everyone is having a happy new year and bless you all.