13.

What do you guys think of this book? Does it make any sense?
Time skip to the ultrasound, two weeks later.

Arabella

Arabella

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*

"Good morning, beautiful." Deandre says and kisses my forehead, as I opened my eyes weakly.

"Awe, good morning." I smile and sit up in the bed.

"I made you a light breakfast. Whole wheat toast, bacon, sausage and eggs." He says and places the tray in my lap.

"Thanks babe." I kiss his cheek and begin eating.

"So, you ready to know the gender of the baby?" He asks while getting ready.

"Yes." I say as I cut up a piece of sausage.

"I'm ready too. Hopefully it's a lil mini me." He says.

"I hope it's
***

After I was done eating, I decided to wear some sweatpants and a plain white shirt since I won't be doing anything else today.

Deandre helps me into the truck and drives us to the doctors.

"Hello, soon to be, Mrs. Alsina." Dr. Stevens smiles.

I chuckle a little. "Hello Dr. Stevens, how are you?"

"I am doing well, how are you and Deandre doing?"

"We're doing great. We just moved into our new beautiful home, and he proposed to me last night." I smile and show her my ring.

"Wow, you really love her, huh?" She says looking over at Deandre.

"I wouldn't trade her for the world." He smiles and caused me to blush.

"How adorable. So, are you ready to know the gender of the baby?" She asks.

"Beyond ready." I smile, and sit back in the chair.

Dr. Stevens sits down and puts jelly on the transducer, and places it on my stomach. It was cold at first, but I got used to it.

"Sounds like your baby is very healthy. Would you like to know the gender now?"

"Yes. Deandre and I both say in unison.

"Alright. Congratulations. You're having a healthy baby girl."

I felt the tears start to form in my eyes, but I couldn't control them. I pull Deandre towards me and we both kiss each other passionately.