8.

Omniscient (😋)

As the girls walked up to Deandre's door, Arabella grew more and more nervous as they walked closer and closer. Thoughts ran and scrambled through Arabella's mind as Jamari knocked on the door.

After about the third knock, Jamari tries to open the door, and it opens by itself. "Deandre?" She calls. "Deandre?" Bella calls out also. She just wanted to talk to him, and get out of there.

The girls searched and searched for Deandre, but he was no where in the beautiful apartment. Suddenly, Arabella hears noises. She walks carefully closer to the noise, until she reaches the bathroom.

"Deandre? Are you in there baby?" Bella constantly knocks on the bathroom door.

Deandre heard the sound of the beautiful familiar voice, but he was throwing up. Figuratively, Arabella found where the sound was coming from, knowing the door was unlocked, she pushed it open, and bent down to help out Deandre by the toilet. "Shh, it's okay. Let it all out." She rubs his back.

After Deandre was done, Bella and Jamari helped him into his huge living room and laid him on the couch carefully.

"This was a good start, wasn't it?" Jamari sarcastically says. Bella looks over at Jamari and gives her a glare. "What?" Mari surrenders. Bella just shakes her head and walks to the kitchen to fix Deandre some soup.

"Here you go.." Bella gives Andre the bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup. "Thank you." He smiles weakly and eats some of it.

It was an awkward silence until Deandre turned on the flatscreen tv to ESPN. He wasn't technically ignoring Arabella, he just didn't have anything to say.

Jamari punches Arabella's arm to get her to start talking. She clears her throat. "Um.. Deandre, I really wanted to talk to you about a few months ago." Deandre mutes the tv and looks over at Bella. He couldn't help but look into her beautiful brown eyes. He was falling in love, like the first time they had met.

"First, I really want to apologize for my misdemeanor at the hospital a few months back. That was really out of line, and I shouldn't have said that." Deandre nods his head, urging for her to continue.

"And I also.. Really miss you. I miss the dates we've gone on, the days at work.. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you. And I can't risk losing you again. I really can't." Arabella sniffs.

Deandre looks the opposite direction because he couldn't risk seeing the love of his life crying. A few tears trickle his eyes, but he fought those back.

After a minute of thinking, Deandre looks over at her and bites his lip.