5.

I can't sleep for nothing 😭
I have nothing else to do and no one to talk to, so, here's an update.
Enjoy.
Mari in mm. 😍

As I was walking to my job, I had reminisced about my date with Deandre last night. My weekend with him was so perfect. No one, and absolutely no one has ever been this generous to me. Besides Mari of course.

I had walked in and was met with Mari. She looked so happy for some reason.

Must be another guy. I thought.

I chuckled to myself. Mari was the ultimate player. I loved that about her. She's so confident in herself, and she knows what she wants exactly. Me on the other hand, not so much.

"So, how'd it go?" She cheeses.

"It was amazing. He set up this tent where we could sit inside and eat, and the food was to die for, we went laser tagging and to district 5 right after we ate. It was so fun. I had a blast. We also... Uh.. Kissed." I bit my lip.

"No. Way. Y'all kissed? On the lips or was it on the cheek?"

"On the lips." I pursed my lips.

"Oooooh I didn't know you were like that! I should've set you up with somebody myself. You know all the men I've been with are freaks."

"Um.. Good thing you didn't." I laugh.

"You're right. You're too innocent."

"That's right." I chuckle. "So, you meet someone new yet?" I say while grabbing a mug to pour coffee in.

"Um.. Yes, actually."

"Oop. Spill now." I sit down in my seat while drinking my coffee.

"Well, his name is Trevor. He is so fine. We met at Limelight last night. And can I say, that man's body, Jesus." She puts her hand over her heart.

"So, this man a keeper or what?"

"I think so." She blushes.

"Awe! Best friend got a crush!"

"Shh! Not everybody needs to know." She whispers.

"Okay, okay." I surrender and laugh.

"Boyfriend, 3:00." Jamari says while walking away from my desk.

"He's not my boyfri-" I turn around and see Deandre looking at me.
He smiles and sticks out his tongue a little.

"Thirsty much?" I chuckle.

"You're just looking sexy today in your outfit." He pulls me close to him.

"Why thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to work." I try to pull away from him, but he pulls me even closer.

"I just got here, baybeh. Im taking you out today." He lets me go, and I sit down.

"To where?"

"Does it matter? I won the bet, didn't I?" He smirks.

"You are just full of yourself." I chuckle.

"I'll always will." He pops his collar, making me roll my eyes mentally.

"Okay then." I smile.

"Good. I'll call you later." He kisses my cheek and walks away.

- after work-

While I was walking to my car, my phone had started vibrating nonstop.

At first I had thought it was those bill collectors calling, but it was Deandre.

😩😍😋 : I got a surprise for you.. -sent 3:00pm
😩😍😋: I hope you really like it. -sent 3:01pm

As I begin to type, I heard a whole bunch of sirens. There were police car after police car, ambulance after ambulance.

Being the nosey person I am, I went to go look.

As I was walking closer to the scene, it was Mari that called.

"Hello?"

"Arabella! I-It's Deandre..." Mari says.

Is she crying?

"Mari, what's going on? What's wrong with him?" My voice starts to crack.

"H-He got into a car crash..."

And with that, everything went black.

Short for a reasonnnn.

Fight me. Idc.

Well, part 2 will be posted sometime this week. 😊
Byeeee