7.

Hi 😌
This story is mainly going to be in Arabella's point of view, but there will be some Deandre, and some Jamari. 😊
This will also be a time skip, because I want Deandre to get better. 😂
So, enjoy. 💞
S/n: if you haven't noticed already, I changed Stephanie's name to Jamari, or Mari. 💞

Deandre -5 months later.

"Do you need anything else, Mr. Alsina?" The nurse asks me.

"Um, nope. Thank you." I smile and give her a head nod.

"Uh, no problem. Have a nice evening."
She leaves my apartment.

I was officially discharged from the hospital a few days ago. It had taken me about 3 months to recover from my serious injuries.

As I limped into my apartment, I was mostly glad that I was finally home for once. As I sat down on the couch in the living room, I spent most of the time reminiscing about Arabella and how she just went off on me like she did at the hospital. Did I do something to hurt her? No. I didn't do anything. Maybe I should call her. To see if she's alright.

I wanted to, I really did. But I decided against it. I shook my head and limped into my kitchen to eat something. I was too hungry to think about Bella. Maybe I should get my mind off of her for a while.

Instead of eating, I had another idea and decided to grab a glass of my favorite drink, and roll a fat, pretty blunt. My two favorite things whenever I'm stressed out.

After I poured my Hennessy, I went into my room and took one out my box of pre-rolled blunts that were already made.

I lit it, and drunk some of my drink.

----------

After I had reached my peak of being drunk and high at the same time, my phone had rung. Of course, it was Bella.

Not thinking well enough, I slide it across to answer.

"Hey B-Bella." I say, slurring the word.

"Deandre? Are you drunk??" She asks concerned.

Oh, how sweet of her to actually care about me. Sense the sarcasm.

"Not l-like you c-care right?" I chuckle.

"Deandre.. Please. I really called to tell yo-"

"To tell me how sorry you are? N-nah. No need." I hiccuped.

"But I am. I was just angry.. And.. I really miss you. I do."

And at that moment, I felt myself start to believe her. I missed her too. But I was too stubborn, drunk and high to say it back. I was still upset.

"I gotta go." I say and hang up.

Drinking and smoking didn't help at all of what I was feeling after I heard her voice. It was good to hear, but I couldn't stand it at the same time.

I sighed loudly, lay back in my bed and fell asleep.

Mari

I was really getting annoyed with Bella crying her eyes out in her room.

"Bella!" I say while banging on the door.

"Go away. Please." She begs.

"No. Now open up this door right now."

I heard shuffling, so I figured she was getting up to open the door.

I stepped back while she opened it, and she opens it up so she could fit her body into it.

"What? What do you want?" She sniffs.

Just by looking at her, you can definitely tell she's been depressed. Yeah, she shouldn't have said what she said. But, in my opinion, Deandre could've at least heard her out.

"We need to talk. You can't just be bottled up in your room crying. You need to woman up. If this man really loved you, and you really loved him, y'all would've made up by now. It's been 5 months!"

"I know, it's just.. I've tried okay? I tried and tried, that one night he actually answered, he was drunk! And when I tried to apologize for the millionth time, he doesn't accept it. I'm so close to giving up. Maybe this relationship wasn't even meant to be." She sighs.

"Girl!!! Do you hear yourself right now? Obviously, you're not trying hard enough. If you want this man to forgive you, you need to go up to him, and tell him verbally. Not over the phone. If you haven't realized, men can be very stubborn. That's how it was between me and Trevor."

"I don't know. I feel like I did everything."
She sniffs again.

"Get up." I huff.

"What?"

"I said get up! We are about to go this man's apartment, and y'all are going to make up and do lovey dovey things together again. I'm tired of you being like this."

"I don't know if I want to.."

"Shut up, and do as I say. I'll help you find something to wear."

"Okay..."

A few minutes later, Bella came out with her hair in two mini buns, and her purple matte lipstick, she looked so cute.

"You ready to go?"

"I guess..."

"Yes you are. Let's go."

I grabbed her by the arm, and we both walked to my car.

I want the best for my best friend. She means so much to me, and to see her happy, makes me happy.

-

"Here we are." I pull up into the apartment parking lot.

"I'm feeling kinda nervous."

"It's going to be okay. If he don't act right, I'll punch him in the face for you."

She starts to chuckle. "Thanks best friend. What would I do without you?"

"I don't know, what would you do without me?" I smirk.

"You're full of it." She laughs. "Let's go on in I guess."

We both get into the car, and knocked on Deandre's door.

Here it goes....