10.

I think I'm going to end this book in the 20s or 30s. I don't know. I feel like this book is not getting out there enough.

I think I need to expand the plot a little more. I may do some time skips here and there just to get to the point.

Let me quit rambling. Y'all enjoy this chapter.

Its a time skip, also.

- 3 years later-

Deandre

I had gotten up from bed early, to meet with my landlord. He was about to drive me to this house I've been looking at for a while, whenever Bella wasn't home.

Yeah, I had finally asked her to move in with me, about a year ago. She was so happy to move out of that apartment. I was too. I wanted to see my baby every day. Not that I don't do that already.

I had went outside the apartment to meet the landlord, and I just so happened to see he or she pull up in a Cadillac. It was a new one, and I fell in love with it. One day.. I thought to myself.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Alsina. My name is Chris Rodgers." He firmly shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smile, and kindly shakes his hand.

"Well, you ready to see the home?" He asks.

"Yes I am." I nod.

We walk to his car, and both get in. The house was a little bit of a ways away from where I originally live, but it's private, where almost no one can see it.

- 20 minutes later-

"Here we are." Chris says as we pulled into the beautiful home.

Man, this is like a dream home.

We pulled into the driveway, and Chris parks his car and gets out with his folder. He begins talking about the details, but I had tuned him out because the house was so mesmerizing.

 He begins talking about the details, but I had tuned him out because the house was so mesmerizing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wow.." I say.

"I know right. This is one of the best sellers in this town. You were lucky enough to get to this house first."

"Yes, I was." I nod.

"Well, this house is 11,000 square feet, has 5 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, a basement, 3 bathrooms, and of course a huge back yard. Would you like to take a tour?"

"Yes I really do." I chuckle a little.

He unlocks the house and we walk in, and it was like I was in heaven. This house was just amazing.

"So, here's the kitchen."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Changed. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें