3.

"Best friend!" I yell in the phone.

"What?" She says.

"Hey to you too.. But, can you help me pick out an outfit from my closet for tonight? I don't know what to wear, and it's killing me." I whine.

"Girl, if I were you, I wouldn't even wear anything to be honest."

I couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"You seriously play too much. I mean, yeah he's very attractive, but not to that point." I chuckle.

"Girl, he is beyond that point. I would do anything for that man."

"Anyways! Back to my outfit for tonight."

"Alright, alright." She chuckles. "I'll be over in 5."

"Thanks bestie."

"Mhm."

She hangs up and I laugh a little.

I set my phone down to start getting ready for tonight. I was so excited.

After I had applied my makeup and finished with highlight, I took my brush and put my long hair into a tight, messy bun, making sure my edges were laid.

I looked at myself in the mirror and just admired myself. I looked great.

"I'm here!" Mari yells.

"In the bathroom!"

"AYE GO BEST FRIEND THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND! SHE BETTA, SHE BETTA." Mari screams and claps while twerking a little.

"You play, way too much." I laugh.

"I know. Now, let's go find you an outfit."

20 indecisive minutes later...

"Okay! Next time you ask me to pick you out something, don't change it up last minute. Geez." Mari complains.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I can't help that I want to impress my first date."

"I know how you feel. Just, be yourself okay? He'll love you just the way you are I promise. You look absolutely stunning by the way."

"You think so?" I twirled around a little.

"Yes baby. Now, let me take your picture." She takes my phone.

"Okay."

"Ready, in 3..2..1. YES BEST FRIENDDDDDD! " She takes the picture and hands it to me, while screaming.

I laugh and look at the picture.