12.

So, I was thinking of ending the book with around 25-30 chapters. Preferably 30 I think. I don't know. I'll make up my mind soon. But, anyways, enjoy.

Deandre

"I'm..I'm pregnant." She says.

I tried to push back the tears, but they came out anyway. I was finally happy for once. God is amazing.

"Baby? What's wrong?" She says confused.

I couldn't help but just smile. I am actually happy for once.

I just picked Arabella up and twirled her around while kissing her cheeks

"My baybeh is having a lil baybeh." I smile.

"I know." She giggles and kisses me once more.

-

"Deandre.. How did you pay for all of this? Oh my gosh. This kitchen! This living room! Ahhhh!" She screams in awe.

"Admiring the home?" I ask while chuckling.

"Yes! I am! But you didn't answer my question! How did you pay for all of this?"

"Don't worry about all'a that, baybeh. Just know I got you, alright? I got us." I touch her stomach and kiss her hand.

Arabella

The hormones were kicking in, so I started to cry. I couldn't control myself.

"You alright, love?" He rubs my back.

"I'm okay." I sniff. "It's these hormones."

"Oh. Well, do you want or need anything?"

"I just need to be with you. That's all." I smile.

Unexpectedly, he picks me up bridal style causing me to squeal and laugh at the same time.

He places me on the inflatable bed gently, and lays beside me caressing my stomach, until I fell asleep.

- next day -

I had woken up on a very comfortable couch in the living room, with Deandre nowhere to be found.

I carefully get up from the couch, but I jump from the sound of Deandre's voice.

"Lay back down. You need to rest."

"You scared the living day lights out of me!" I hit his chest. "But why? It's not like I'm showing yet."

"I know, but you just need to lay back down. "

I roll my eyes and plop on the couch.

"They gone get stuck if you keep doing that." He smirks.