15.

Had to change the character since I couldn't find the original person who played Jamari. 😂

Trevor

I had woken up the next day with the girl that I had met next to me.

This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen. I thought over and over to myself.

I quickly and quietly got out the bed not waking the girl up, and put on my boxers and clothes.

I grabbed my cell phone and turned it on seeing that I had 30 missed calls, 50 text messages and 20 voicemails from Jamari.

Boy, was I in for some yelling this morning.

I tiptoed out the room, and ran out the house to my car.

I was taking my sweet time going home because I wanted to prepare myself for Jamari's psycho ass.

Jamari

"Girl! He's literally been out for 17 hours and 25 minutes!! Ooh boy, when he get home, I swear..." I say clenching my fists.

I had called Arabella because she's the only female best friend that could calm me down in situations like this.

I breathed in and out continuously to calm myself down, but it just didn't work.

"Jamari, calm down, I'm sure he has an explanation. Maybe he got drunk and passed out. That's what usually happens you know."

"What if he cheated? If he cheated on me I swear I'll cut his dick off!"

"...There's no need for cutting body parts off Jamari. Just talk to him, okay?"

I sighed and put my hand over my face. "I guess I'll just talk to him. But I'm serious about chopping his dick off."

Arabella laughs. "Alright. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah. I can tell you what happened after he leaves for work today."

"That's fine. Bye."

"Bye."

Now I wait for this no good, cheating, lying piece of nothing...

"Hey babyyyyy!" I jump in his arms and kiss all over his face.

"H-hey, babe. What's up? You alright? You are never this happy to see me." He says.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I smile.

"Nothing." He scratches the back of his neck, meaning I know he was up to something.

"Are you okay babe? You seem a little nervous."  I rub up and down his arm.

"I'm fine baby. I just need a little rest.. That's all."

"I wanna talk before you go upstairs."

"What about?"

"Why didn't you come home last night?"

"I just decided to crash at Chris' after the party. We had fun." He laughs.

"So, you didn't cheat on me?"

"No! Jamari what makes you think something like that? Yeah, I made a mistake of not coming home last night, but I was tired baby from working and stuff I decided to stay at Chris' crib. I love you too much to do something like that to you."

I thought about it for a minute until I chuckled to myself on how stupid I felt. "I'm sorry for automatically assuming that on you."

"It's okay baby. I love you." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you too."

After he goes upstairs, I sat down on the stool in the kitchen and pondered.

What am I so worried about?

I don't need to be worried, right?

Nina

I had just got done taking my pregnancy test

The results said that I was negative. I don't know what came over me, but next thing I knew, the whole room was trashed.

So far the plan was not going along perfectly.

Trevor and I belonged together and will always be.