Bozer and his Masks

Cathy walked throughout the Phoenix Foundation. As she passed the lab, she saw something that caught her eye.

Cathy stepped into the lab and looked around, Bozer wasn't here.

Cathy looked towards the shelves and saw a row of masks sitting there.

"Woah," Cathy gasped as she walked closer, "This is cool."

Cathy felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. Bozer was standing right behind her. Cathy jumped and placed her hand over her heart.

"Sorry Cathy." Bozer apologized, "I just didn't want you to get to close to the masks.

Cathy sighed.

"How many masks do you need really?"

"I don't know," Bozer shrugged his shoulders, "I guess it's just a hobby."

Cathy giggled.

Bozer began to work on another mask.

"So," Bozer started, "I saw what happened between you and Mac yesterday."

Cathy froze.

"You did?"

"It's ok Cathy, I won't say anything to the others."

Cathy sighed with relief and hugged her friend.

"Thanks Bozer, you're the best." Cathy then walked out of the lab.

Bozer smiled.

"Yeah, I am the best."

📎📎📎

As Cathy had left Bozers lab, she grabbed a mask off of the rack next to the door.

"Bozer's really going to hate me." Cathy laughed as she put her back against the labs wall.

"Bozer!" Cathy called, "can you come here please?"

"Yeah, one second." Bozer said from inside the lab.

Cathy heard his utensils cling against the metal tray. Then she heard his chair move. Soon, Bozer was walking towards the door. Once Cathy saw him, she jumped out and scared the crap out of him.

Bozer clutched his heart as he watched Cathy laugh.

"That's not funny!" Bozer huffed.

Cathy wiped a tear from her eyes.

"It kind of was."

Bozer shook his head and made Cathy take off the mask. Once she did, he placed it back in the lab and came back out.

"Matty wants us upstairs, says it's urgent."

"Okay," Cathy replied, "I promise I won't do that to you ever again, that was a one time thing." Cathy smiled.

Bozer laughed and shook his head.

"Come on, let's go."