Diary entry 8-12

Tuesday 17/01/2017

Ugh today wasn't a good day, I got my science test back and I got a D, I tried hard but I don't know what it is, I just can't seem to hack it. I need extra tutoring but its so much pressure. It put me in a bad mood all day because I know mum and dad won't be happy even though they'll be supportive. I was just sucked into the book I was reading to escape reality and not have to focus on school. The day flew by after that, I had Art class last and it really helped clear my head because I could just let out all my emotions through art without acknowledging anything around me. I think I was really harsh with my actions though, I was painting in quick and sharp strokes getting my uniform dirty whilst painting that Sir must have noticed. He told me my work looked good and to wait for him after class. So I finished off for the day, knackered and I count wait to go home and get in bed after eating some of the food I'm sure mum made.

Sir told me my art project was coming along well but that something seemed off and that if I wanted to talk about it, he was free to chat. At that, I spilled everything out about my grades and stress at having too much to do. Bless him, he gave me a comforting smile and told me when he was in school he used to find it stressful too, that it wasn't easy and a lot of people feel like that. Sir said my art work was really impressive and that I would be getting top grades in his class if I continued the way I was going but without the messiness (he made a joke saying that while looking at the state of my art splattered uniform.) I blushed at that and jokingly hit him on the arm saying I'd be neater, he smiled at me and said not to worry too much and after that I left. I felt so much better after talking to him, I even grabbed fish and chips from the local chippy on the way back since I thought I would treat myself. The day ended quite well I guess.

Wednesday 18/01/2017

Today was regular basic day, everything was back to normal and mum baked these delicious cute red velvet cupcakes with icing on top so I thought I'd take some to school today to I've to sir as a way of saying thanks for yesterday. He seemed happy and said he loves cakes so he'd eat it for dessert after lunch. Other than that, I had my other classes, tried to pay more attention during my science lesson and ate the rest of the red velvet cupcakes for lunch and gave them out between my friends. Just going to do my science homework and extra revision then watch big brother on tv with mum even though she isn't a big fan of it.

Thursday 19/01/2017

School was good today compared to the rest of the week and only one more day left so happy times. Stuff were a bit tense at home though since Eve had parents evening today and apparently she was a little naughty at school recently. Mum and dad both went to see her teachers and half of them had something to say about her behaviour so they weren't happy and I could hear them giving her a serious talk once they came back. I just minded my own business and watched tv as they were talking, I think she's grounded but it'll be okay. Shes' a good girl so she'll fix up and get good grades again.

Friday 20/01/2017

The day went well, there's a case of fever and flu around school. My art projects going well, need to talk to Sir again to see what I can improve on. My aunt Lily with uncle Henry came over in the evening and we all had a nice dinner then watched a movie together. I'm tired from the week at school so got to hibernate over the weekend and do nothing to get my energy back for next week. *sighs* goodnight diary x

Saturday 21/01/2017

My friends and I went to the cinema today, we watched this romantic movie and ended up half laughing, half crying. We probably looked like plonkers when we were leaving, there was this cute guy at the tills as well who served us. When I told Sue, she said he looked like Sir and that'd be too weird, I mean he did have the same hair cut and similar eye colour but he looked like a totally younger version of Sir so I don't think its weird. I gave him a big smile on my way out and he smiled back even though I looked weird with mascara smudges under my eyes. Maybe we'll go again soon and he'll be there, I think I might have a crush on me. I'm just about to go help mum set the table for dinner so bye bye for now x