Diary entry 23-24

Monday 06/02/2017

This has been the worst day ever, I've been stuck in my room crying all evening even mum was knocking on my door trying to ask what was wrong and to eat something but I don't want to eat anything. I can't believe my plan didn't work. It should have worked out perfectly, I put so much effort and Sir showed interest in me, the bloody bastard lead me on. Urgh I could break everything in my room right now but I'm just scribbling all this rubbish down in my diary roughly. I swear I need to burn this book after I write everything down, bloody embarrassing it was. So I went to school in the best mood with anticipation for the numerous outcomes that would all end well but I didn't know that was far from the truth. So school was the same as usual, lessons flew by and before I knew it I was walking to Sir's office at the end of the day. I waited in the library for half an hour to make sure not a lot of people were around when I met Sir. I was clutching my backpack to my chest tightly, the picture was in the frame and I opened the flap to take it out. I was standing outside of his office contemplating whether I should knock or not when I decided that the element of surprise would be better. I pushed the door open slowly, hearing some noises so I knew Sir was inside.

 I was clutching the frame in my hand and walked in with a big smile on my face, only to feel the sharp feeling of hurt flash through my body and I heard a sudden noise of the glass frame smashing on the floor. Before my eyes was Sir sitting on the edge of his desk with his arms around a woman. Sir saw me and gasped, moving away from the woman he was locking lips with who suddenly turned around and it was my turn to gasp as I saw Miss Alyson look at me with guilt. Bloody Miss Alyson, my maths teacher. SIR WAS KISSING HER. I took a step back, hearing my foot connecting with the broken glass but I didn't care and turned around running down the hall way to get out of school as quick as I could. I heard Miss Alyson shout "What the fuck is this?" And then I heard Sir swear out loud and start running down the hall way after me shouting my name and telling me to stop. My vision was blurred with tears, I stumbled down the roads until I made it to my bus stop and cleared up my tears wiping my eyes and tried to block everything that happened out of my mind.

I just don't want to think about anything, I left the painting there like a bloody idiot as well and I'm pretty sure thats what Miss Alyson swore at when I ran away. Fuck. I just want to stay under my duvet for the rest of my life. Mum's been knocking on my door since I got home telling me to come down for dinner and then asking me if I was okay when she realised that was something was wrong but I just told her to go away and leave me alone.

Tuesday 07/02/2017

Omg I don't even know why I went to school today, I literally was hiding the whole day in an oversized hoody and didn't even take it off in class after forging a fake note from my parents saying that I was ill and kept of shivering so they should allow me to wear my hood in class. No one questioned it but the teachers were giving me weird looks once I had to remove my hood from my head because that was apparently pushing it. Everyone could see the dark bags under my eyes and the puffiness which was a tell tale of me crying the entire night. I just kept my head down all day and was quiet, even at lunch when Sue and my other friends kept asking what happened which pissed me off. I was going to spend the rest of lunch time in the bathroom but then Miss Alyson called me out and told me the head teacher wanted to see me. I just got up and followed her, not before looking back at my friends to see them glancing at each other which concern on their faces. I don't know why that bitch had to come to get me, I didn't want to see her but she left after escorting me. 

I entered his office and the head teacher, Mr Cross told me to sit down and asked me how I was feeling which I replied to saying not good. He asked me why and when he realised he wasn't getting anywhere, he mentioned Sir and asked how I was fairing with my new art teacher. I told him everything was good, he was helpful but I still missed our old art teacher. I was trying to skirt around the issue that I know Mr. Cross was trying to approach but he finally asked about yesterday and what happened, why I went to see Sir. I told him I made him a painting to show him how well my art had improved but caught him with Miss Alyson instead. I didn't know if Mr. Cross had seen the painting at that time, I really hoped he hadn't but then he asked what the painting was of and I finally spilled everything saying it was a gift for Sir, a painting of me because I knew he liked me and I liked him but he knew it was wrong and showed me In small ways by showing me attention and always finding ways to talk to me and spend more time with me after class time. He always smiled at me and was more than friendly, he didn't show the same side to the other students and thats how I knew he liked me but that bitch Miss Alyson seduced him, only because she was of legal age but I'm pretty sure that was all for show because Sir didn't want anyone to find out about us so he set up this ruse of being with Miss Alyson instead so no one would suspect us. Mr. Cross looked like a dog with his mouth open, his tongue nearly hanging out and his eyes popping as if he couldn't believe himself. He was shocked and didn't say much after that, he said Sir would be investigated but to go about my day as usual. I decided I had enough though, I had Miss Alyson that afternoon and I didn't want to see her after she stuck her tongue down my mans throat so I skipped school and snuck into the house through my window which I left open last night. I'm writing all of this down now but I'm just going to watch vampire diaries and block everything out, I'll think about what I need to do about Sir.