Lost

"JIMIN!!!" Jichul screamed and ran forward, wiping rain and tears from his eyes. His heart thudded wildly in his chest as he neared the figure that was curled up on the ground. With desperation, he pulled Jimin to the side of the road in case more vehicles passed by and didn't notice them.

"H-hurts..." Jimin whimpered, clutching at Jichul's sleeves as the movement caused pain throughout his body. "P-please...stop"

"Not yet, I have to get you to safety!" Jichul said desperately and fell to the sidewalk, Jimin safety in his arms. "Hey, stay with me. I'll call an ambulance-"

Jimin grabbed Jichul's arm before he could reach for it. Jichul looked at his with wide eyes, and tried to find any hope within his medical knowledge to ensure Jimin would survive.

That was what hurt being a doctor, knowing when your patient had no hope.

"You..c-can't stop the bleeding" Jimin said in a shaky voice as Jichul took off his jacket and pressed the bundle to Jimin's scalp in an effort to stench the flow. "H-hemophilia...remember?"

Jichul wanted to shut Jimin's mouth but he knew his words were true. Hemophilia patients died of internal bleeding...and the damage done to Jimin's body was beyond treatment.

Jimin pawed at Jichul's chest and Jichul brought him close, trying to give him some of his body heat. He tried to ignore the wheezing breaths that came from Jimin's lips and the whimpers that came between sobs of pain.

"It's okay" Jichul soothed, tangling his fingers among the dark strands of Jimin's hair that had stuck together with blood. "It's going to be alright"

Jimin whimpered again, his whole body shaking as he couhed and spat out blood onto Jichul's white shirt. Jichul tried to hold back tears unsuccessfully as Jimin gurgled and coughed out more blood. He had no idea how much pain Jimin was in, and the fear he might feel as he felt his own body give way to Death.

"M-my Father..." Jimin choked and shuddered before letting out a raspy breath. "He...looked like you"

Jichul gritted his teeth and held Jimin closer. Throughout his time as a doctor, he had never held a patient and watched Death take them. It was terrifying, watching a life slip between your fingers, a life that couldn't be saved with the power of medical knowledge, only a miracle.

But that time was not a miracle, Jichul knew.

Jimin was shaking like a leaf in autumn breeze, and Jichul just wanted it to stop. The bloody hand still pawing at his shirt as if a last resort to stay awake had turned sluggish and Jichul knew that Jimin's end was near.

"Your father is waiting over there." Jichul said, his voice shaky. "Don't be scared. If there is  Heaven out there, know that that is the place you belong in-"

Jimin's breaths grew weaker, his eyes drooping closed. 

"-where there is no pain-"

Jimin's hand dropped to his side and a violent shudder went throughout his whole body.

"-only happiness"

He stopped moving altogether, and Jichul let out a scream that pierced through the night.

...................................................................

Yoongi lay in his bed, looking at the cracks in the ceiling. His body felt oddly heavy and it wasn't just because of the utter tiredness that stretched throughout his whole being. His closed door barely concealed the sound of his parents arguing downstairs.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna skip school and visit Jimin" he decided to himself, knowing his parents would probably care less since all they wanted was to argue who would get the house and all that weird stuff that came with divorce.

 "Maybe he'll be more open to someone who almost has the same experience as him"

Yeah, he'd totally go visit Jimin tomorrow.

Okay, so guys, I have a BTS interactive game book planned in mind where you get to pick your choices and have different situations based on them. To be honest, it will be really tedious and I'm worried it won't receive support. Please comment if you think I should...like...start writing it. Thanks for reading this book!!!