Help me

"Jin messaged me just now. Apparently, Jimin's doctor is over at their house, talking to their parents, and the situation is getting heated" Hoseok said mostly to himself, since Yoongi seem to be thinking deeply about something.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Hoseok questioned as both of them walked away from school, to their homes. "You didn't seem focused in class"

"Of course not" Yoongi admitted sourly, his bangs falling forward to cover half of his eyes. "It's just that, the Kim's make me so frustrated. All their whining that Jimin is being treated unfairly are just words! They don't do anything or at least try to figure out how to go meet him"

"Well, what do you plan, anyway?" Hoseok asked, shouldering his bag that was filled with books. "I mean, to be honest, you're not doing anything much yourself"

"That's why I plan to meet him tomorrow or the day after" Yoongi said quietly, eyes on the ground. "Jimin...he's different"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok was tired asking questions, and just wanted Yoongi to spit it out. "Is it what I'm thinking?"

"No" Yoongi answered immediately. "He's different, because he's much more stronger than any of us. He has been tormented by his mum and stepfather, been neglected and treated like trash, and even developed a bleeding disorder. I don't want all his patience to go to waste"

"So...you pity him" Hoseok stated and Yoongi looked at him with sad eyes, eyes that held weariness that went beyond his years.

"Why do bad things happen to good people?"

.......................................................................................

Thank Taemin, Jimin was able to switch of the alarm that would signalize his absence. The clock on the wall showed 11:30, making Jimin twice as desperate. He had to get out of the hospital and to the place he needed to be before a new day started at 12.

It was the anniversary of his fathers death, and Jimin didn't want to miss it.

Being careful to avoid CCTV's that were placed at specific locations at the hospital (With Kai telling him which ones were broken), Jimin crept into the night unnoticed, with the thin clothes the hospital provided.

It was raining heavily outside, but Jimin's determination forced him forward, defying the strong wind that blew his hair back. Jimin clutched at his side as a burning ache started to bring pain in his body, but his legs still moved forward.

If he could walk about half a mile, he'd get to the cemetery where the body of his father lay underground. The hospital would probably notice his absence sooner or later.

Jimin kept moving forward, eyes narrowed as the rain stung his skin like acidic droplets.

"I'm coming, Dad"

...............................................................

"That was harsh" Jichul muttered to himself as he clenched sheets of papers in his hand. "No wonder Jimin had such a hard time."

Jichul stepped into his car that shielded himself from the cold rain that seemed abnormally strong that night. Suddenly, his phone beeped and Sejun's name appeared on the screen. Sighing, Jichul reached out and opened the message, only to widen his eyes in shock.

Jimin is not in the hospital anymore

Jichul glanced out his window, panicking when he realized the rain wouldn't stop soon. He quickly started the engine and thought about possible places Jimin would go.

He had seemed desperate to leave the hospital that afternoon. Jichul figured that Jimin couldn't have gone far in the heavy rain, but there could be a risk of him getting injured. Jichul drove around the town worriedly, eyes open for any signs of Jimin.

Then, he saw a distant figure stumbling in the rain.

The rain was so heavy, it caused everything to look foggy for some reason. Jichul parked his car at the side of the road and opened an umbrella. Without hesitation, he ran towards Jimin, calling out his name over the rumble of rain against the ground. 

It was when Jichul was a few meters closer that Jimin's head perked up and he whipped around to face his doctor.

Jichul was about to register the silent words that came from Jimin's mouth when a bright light shone from his right, slicing through the rain and almost blinding him.

Jimin turned towards the light, mouth open in shock before Jichul heard a screech and the sound of flesh hitting metal, before Jimin disappeared from his sight. Another screech was heard and the car drove away. 

Jichul couldn't make his legs move when he registered the red stains on the road that had started disappearing from the rain, along with the bloody heap next to it.