P.25: Welcome to Villain Park High

Hey guys! Extra long chappie! I just wanted to let you know that you might not know half of the villains on here, so if you don't,....

                google it.

Thank you google! I dedicate this to my buddy @xXGhostQueenXx Tell her Happy Birthday! Even though it was on May 25 -_- oops

Sorry for posting late Miss Royally Rebellious! Have a happy...day?

Love ya all!  -Marcy<3

The gang of creepypastas ran down the alley towards their destination. The dark tunnel was up ahead, leading them to their school. 

"Ready guys?" Jeff asked. 

"Yep. Time for hell." Clockwork said as they looked down the tunnel.

They all ran in and finally made it to the dark castle gates. 

Inside past the gates they ran up the flight of stairs to the assembly room where they met up with all the villains. Harime Nui ran up to the gang with her blonde locks bouncing around. "Hey guyyys! I saved a seat for you all!" Harime said as she pointed to the second row. 

Everyone sat down, Judge Angel sitting next to Harime Nui and Harley Quinn. Jeff sat at the edge by two empty seats. Jane the Killer and Eyeless Jack came into the assembly room and found the seats next to Jeff. If Jeff could frown, he would flip his smile that second.

Him and Jane....lets just say they didn't get along very well. 

"Hey guys!" Kirika Kure yelled from afar as she ran to her seat next to Oriko Mikuni behind the creepypastas. Helouise walked to her seat next to a girl everyone named The Hooded Blonde.

The Hooded Blonde got her name from the fact she always wore a giant grey hood and cape over her head, although you couldn't see her head, you could still see some blonde hair revealing itself. People would try to pull it off, but the one time Jeff the Killer tried to pull it off, she bashed him with a sledgehammer and kicked his ass. No one really tried to do anything else after that.

Sunset Shimmer sat next to Queen Chrysalis, Hollie Would and Princess Mandie. Prince Charming  (Shrek) was next to Syndrome as sat in the front fixing up his gadget. Flynn Rider sat nearby watching Syndrome making tweaks on his project and wondered how much it would be worth. Princess Azula and her friends Mia and Ty Lee sat together in the back.

All the rest of the students (alot actually) piled up and filled up all the seats. 

Everyone was getting settled talking about their evil plans for the day. The stage in the room erupted in green flames as well as a dark shadow consuming the large room. 

"Well well then. We have quite the announcement for all of you don't we Maleficent?" the Boogeyman himself said as he came out of the dark shadow sand he created. The principal and vice principal stood on the stage looking out towards the crowd of villains and troublemakers in the large room. 

Pitch Black was the principal of VPH, followed by Maleficent as they led all their students to being evil. All the students waited silently for the news the Nightmare King was ready to announce.

*An hour earlier*

The teacher confrence had all the teachers teaching at VP, which weren't that many. They waited and chatted with each other as they awaited the principal and vices to arrive. The room consisted of Slender Man, Queen La, Discord, Dr. Drakken, Eris, Dr. Facilier, The Joker, Hades from Hercules, Ice King (who was flirting on Queen La and Eris), Hienz Doofenshmirtz,  Mojo Jojo even Plankton were all at the big meeting. (Took forever btw)