P.10: A New Student Part 4

Alright this story is now being taken over >:) -Ari

Rainbow colors filled her view. A spectrum of light danced around her as she floated midair in empty space. Her eyes glowed as her world was enveloped by colors. The change was complete.

Then she woke up.

*'*////// ///// /////*'*

 [Sarah] I woke up. I sat up and gasped. I was trying to remember what had just happened when I look at fingers and scream. T-they...look so weird.

I observe my surroundings and realize something must have happened, because it doesn't seem like im on earth anymore... Everything looks scetchy. Wait, what? I realize as I see this room it strongly resembles the dream room I scetched out in art class.

The walls are aqua blue. My room containing the colors blue, green, and purple. The floor is a cushiony trampoline, having one area with the normal carpet. A wide screen tv in the room, below it the drawer. Next to the drawer is a popcorn machine along with a gumball machine. By the bed is a computer and desk, a slurpee and muffin machine, and (My special touch) gummy bear chair! The other side of the bed had a lamp, a mirror and a door. On the opposite wall of the tv above the bed was my medals cabinet for gymnastics and dance. On the ceiling is a disco ball and above the tv are the colorful lights.

Woah I love my imagination.

I get up from the bed, admiring the scene and the plushies on my bed. I walk up to the mirror and scream.

I..I LOOK LIKE AN ANIMATED DISNEY CHARACTER!

But..but how? I remember being in school....in art class. Now im in my fantasyland. This must be some kind of dream. I pinch myself enough to realize I really am like this. After a couple minutes of cheering at the same time still in disbelief, i'm interrupted by a voice.

"Sarah! Come downstairs and eat your breakfast. Kimmy is waiting for you!" Sarah? Kimmy? Wait, the only people that knew about 'Sarah' was Diana and...Dad. Who was it?

I looked through my new drawers to see new beautiful clothes inside. Woah, this day couldn't seem to get better. I put on a sweater that said "Keep Calm and Just Dance", I combed my brown coconut colored wavy hair as I let the back flow. I kept my bangs in place and put my shorts on while attempting to brush my teeth. I put on some kitty socks and converse and walked downstairs.

I walk to what I believe is the kitchen since it resembles my house but cleaner. Wait Im lying. This house resembles my house but its CLEAN. It takes a few moments to realize what im seeing but nows im seeing it. The figure in front of me that looks like...my dad.

"D-Dad?" My expression clearly showing im shocked of this situation. "Hello sweetie!" He greets my with a kiss on the forehead. "DAD!"  I embrace him and start to cry tears of joy. "Sarah are you ok?"

"OF COARSE I AM, I MISSED YOU!" I respond still hugging him. "Sweetie, I missed you too but my missions are only about two to three days!"

I let go, obviously confused. "Missions?" What? "Secret missions yes sweetheart. I-" "Sarah, you should start eating before your waffles get cold!" I hear a familiar voice behind my dad. My gaze turns behind him to see...my mom? My mom happy?

"I love you sweetheart" my mom hugs me. My mom...happy? I've never felt her warm loving hug in years.

"Well, it seems that Kim is on a mission, so you might have to walk to school on your own." Dad says. "Speaking of missions, we have to go to check on the mysterious disappearance of Josie from The Pussycats." My mom told my dad. As of nows I realized they are both wearing spy gear. They are both spys?

"Sarah, you also have a mission. To feed Inspiration." Inspiration? Suddenly, a dog I reconize jumps from the living room and licks me. Then it hits me. Inspiration was my old puppy before he...he passed.

"INSPIRATION!" I yell as I hug the wonderful husky. "Well we gotta run, we will be back by noon. Finish those waffles and go to school!" My mom says as she kisses my forehead. "Just wait for the train to take you to there." Dad does the same as they walk out and head to their cool spycar. I still can't believe my parents are spies!

I finish my waffles, feed Inspiration and run out. I look around the neighborhood and realize that they are cartoon characters! I pass by Johnny Test and wave him hi. He does the same and continues talking to Dukey.

Wow, this is really happening! I walk to the train stop that my dad mentioned and wait. As I walk in, I bump into someone by accident. "Oops, I'm sorry!" I look at the person and immediately reconize him. "Its ok. Wow, I know its still the first week but Im guessing you're new here, I haven't seen you on the train or at school.

"Hi, I'm Beast Boy."