P.21: Reunited? Part 1

~ Happy 10th anniversary of Mean Girls! ~

[No one's point of view]

Elsa's dress was drenched in fruit punch. It was enough to take in all the impact of embarassment.

Jack at first was surprised, then the emotion was replaced with a mix of anger, confusion, and sorrow towards Elsa's dress.

He ran to the kitchen to get a towel and rushed back, helping poor Elsa that was already on the verge of tears. Some people went to help Elsa while others-few but still some- laughed.

In the meantime Sarah saw thats the person who had caused the small incident

was no other than Jim Hawkins, the boy from the movie Treasure Planet.

He was riding on his hovercraft around when he accidentally knocked over the punch bowl.

"Oops, sorry." Jim said trying not to laughbut failed miserably.

"I-I need to go to the ladies room....be right back.." Elsa said as she ran out of the ballroom. "Seriously Jim?" Jack yelled as he got to Jim and gave him a glare. Everyone gave Jim looks for what just happened.

"Sorry, jeesh. Just trying to have a little fun ok?" Jim responded. "Can you be less of an ass?" Jack hissed as he walked away.

After a few minutes, everyone went back to what they were doing. Sarah wanted to go to Elsa and cheer her up, but before she went up the stairs, she noticed a blue glove on one of the tables.

Sarah began to realize that glove must have belonged to Elsa. Oh shit I gotta get this to Elsa! Sarah thought as she ran up the flight of stairs.

/////*//////

Belle had started to notice more people arriving to the door as the ballroom had piled up with many people. What was worst was that the party was getting out of control. It was bad enough thats Jim Hawkins ruined poor Elsa's blue Arendelle dress, but now more troublemakers entered her-no scratch that- the Beast's castle.

Even if Beast wasn't supposed to come for another two days, that didn't change the fact that she was worried something might go wrong.  Terribly wrong.

She shook the thought when she noticed a girl with jet black hair and a blue fluffy creature -that looked like a deformed dog- were crawling on the ceiling.

"Hey get down from there!" She shouted as the girl turned her attention to Belle.

"Make me!" She shouted as she stuck her tongue out at Belle and continued chasing the blue fluffy animal.

"Ha ha ha Marceline get down!" Mavis called out to 'Marceline'. "Or what?" Marceline shouted back to Mavis.

Mavis smirked. "Or no scary movie marathon tonight..."

Marceline gasped. "You wouldn't!" "Try me." Mavis said, her smirk growing. Marceline sighed as she slowly floated down to her friend. Marceline the Vampire Queen and Mavis walked away talking about the horror movies they would watch.

By the time Belle looked up to see if the blue fluffball was still on the ceiling, it was gone.

Then out of the corner of her eye she saw the creature with a little girl in a flowery dress.

"Good Stitch! Now I think we gotta go home. I need to make some peanut butter sandwiches for Pudge. Never going down the Tuna road."

Belle was utterly confused. "Belle!" Belle turned around and was greeted by Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora. "I love this party!" Cinderella shouted as she took a sip of her drink. "Glad you like it Cindy." Belle said as she sat on the stairs.

Cinderella and Belle were really good friends, Cinderella was the captain of the cheer team. They knew each other since forever, and Belle was glad she was happy.

Cindy finally got her prince charming and now lives in another castle. Cinderella was the only one who knew about Beast taking Belle, she was always there trying to help her. The others at the party only thought Belle had moved and didn't know a thing about the Beast. Unfortunately, Belle still hasn't found her happily ever after.

"Calm down, we'll help you with situating the troublemakers ok hun?" Cinderella said as she hugged her friend. "Cindy, what would I do without ya?"

/////*/////

[Elsa] I ran to a room as fast as my legs could carry me. I really didn't know were I was going. Just great, im lost, but I continue to run until I see a room.

That was the most embarrassing thing ever. I can't face people for what happened tonight.

I just can't.

I close the door behind me lightly as I take in my surroundings. The walls are lightly painted a shade of green, while there stood a bed and a mirror on the side. This must be Belle's room.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, putting my hand on the wooden desk. I gasp as I see the horribly messed up girl in the mirror.

My hair is slightly messed up, some punch dripping from the tips. I guess part of my hair got drenched. My dress is a complete mess. I gasp when I notice the desk is covered with frost.

Shit I must have left my glove downstairs.

The more I panic, the more the room gets colder.

  ~ Part one! Well...SO FETCH

Poor Elsa, :c 

Omg Lilo xD Vote and comment please? It encourages me to update more. c: ~

-LisaMarie c: