C H A P T E R 8

Reggie in MM

C H A P T E R
E I G H T

        "Tha fuck you mean this nigga kissed you Cal?" Ahmad yelled not hiding his anger towards the information he just recieved.

He wanted to believe that Cali was joking and that this nigga wasn't that damn stupid to pull a stunt like that on him especially when everyone knew he was a nutcase behind Cali and their kids.

He just didn't play when it came to them..

Cali looked down at her polished toes, scared to make eye contact due to his tone of voice. She's never seen him so pissed but she understood why he would be. "H-he kissed me, one day after I dropped Marq off. He shared the news about him getting a second interview for a job in Austin and I gave him a hug to show that I was happy for him and when I went to pull away .. he kissed me but I immediately pushed him off."

Silence took over after that, only thing that could be heard was the kids in the living room laughing at the movie Cali put on for them watch. She wanted to speak but she knew whenever Ahmad got quiet that wasn't a good sign.

Suddenly, Ahmad jumps up and hits the wall with much force leaving a dent in the wall with cracks in the shape of his fist. Cali jumped from his outburst then watched as he paced the room back and forth. "You waited all this fucking time to tell me, knowing what this fuck nigga did!? And you had him all in my fucking face smiling and shit! I thought we was better than that Cal! You aren't just my girlfriend or my fiancé, you're my fucking wife! We're suppose to be able to come to each other about anything so now this shit seems suspect, if you know you aren't guilty and if you ain't kiss him back .. why you wait so long to tell me? You tryna save this nigga from getting his ass beat!?"

"N-no, I'm not trying to save him Ahmad!"

"Then explain why you allow this nigga to disrespect me!?"

"I didn't allow anything.." She defended.

"But you did, you knew what he did .. you know his intentions, he still wants you Cal .. that's pretty fucking obvious. Don't play stupid now and you allowed this nigga to steady come around me, allowed him to be in my personal space knowing he overstepped hella boundaries so yes, you allowed this."

"Ahmad, I'm sorry .. I know I should have said something sooner but—"

"But what Cal? What excuse you finna make for this nigga? Gon' head and say it so I can smack tha fuck out of you! Ain't no damn excuse, ain't no buts either .. yo ass should have told me as soon as the shit happened!" He yelled causing her to instantly go mute. "You quick to hop on my case about females that don't mean shit to me, telling me to watch them and what not when the only fucking problem is yo clown ass baby daddy, that's who you need to be watching! I know who I want, I know who I love so I'm good on my end, I don't know about you or your end though." He mumbled bitterly grabbing his keys.

"Ahmad, you know I love you."

"Then why you making excuses as to why you just now saying something? If this was flipped and I hid something like this from you for weeks, how would you feel? Hurt? Pissed? Betrayed? Yeah, me too."

Leaving out of the room, Cali grabbed at his arm only for him to snatch away. "Don't touch me man, move."

Walking towards the front, he grabbed his jacket just when Armoni came running towards him. "Where ya' gon' daddy?" She asked hugging his leg.

"To the store, I'll be back .. be good for mama alright?" Nodding her head he lifted her up kissing her all over her face which resulted in her bursting into giggles. Back on her two feet she waved bye then twirled back into the living room with the rest of the kids.