C5:Boss Fight

C5:Boss Fight
January 28,2018

[]•••••[]

Sounds of explosions and trees falling can be heard even from a long distance. This naturally attracted the attention of a lot of players inside the Pixie Forest.

Hiro reached the source of the sounds and a scene of 6 players releasing attacks from their weapons to a Black Tiger with dark blue stripes.

The Moon Fang Tiger had a long pair of silver fangs which glinted die to the moonlight.

The players seemed to have a hard time figuring the boss monster. A few of them even retreated due to low HP, MP or SP.

After a few minutes, some players rushed through and started attacking the Moon Fang Tiger. There are also some players who hid on the trees and was forced to watch on the show.

Hiro checked it's Status Info but only a few question marks were shown and they were shown in red.

His expression became ugly. This means that this Moon Fang Tiger was more than 10 levels ahead of him.

He sighed.

It seems there's no chance on getting the reward. He could only stick to the other bonus rewards.

As he was about to leave, a thought suddenly sprung on his mind.

Kill Steal!

Since this boss can be fought by multiple players that are not on the same party, that means that they one who can land the last hit and kill it will be the one recognized by the system.

Looking around, he noticed that some other players had the same thought due to the glint in their eyes.

A murderous light formed in his eyes.

This is only a game. There's nothing wrong killing a few players. He might even level up and get a few Soul Coins.

Slowly withdrawing from the other players hiding, he formed a couple of vines and then made it snake forward to the player nearest to him and strangled him.

Of course, Hiro made sure that the player's mouth was covered to prevent him from releasing a scream and made a Wooden Spear appear in front of the terrified player's eyes and stabbed into his head.

The player exploded into bits of multi-colored lights and disappeared into the air.

While feeling a little guilty, he rubbed his chest and reminded himself that this is just a game.

After killing the player, not only did he leveled up and reached level 18 but he also got 500 SC(Soul Coins).

Hiro decided to kill more players secretly until he at least reached level 20 when a red robed girl riding a 5 feet long floating Syringe appeared.

His eyes widened upon seeing the weapon. Not only because it was floating but because it also seemed ridiculous looking for a weapon.

Instead of a needle, a blood red beam appeared and shot towards the Moon Fang Tiger.

The spot that was hit released blood constantly making the boss monster release a loud roar and enter Rage Mode which increased it's Defense and Attacks but made it irrational.

The other players glared at her but she ignored her and maintained her cold expression and continued shooting attacks.

Hiro could imagine the Moon Fang Tiger's HP constantly be drained not only due to the continuous attacks but also because of the Bleeding Effect of her attacks.

This greatly surprised him.

This girl's element seemed to be mainly blood coupled with a few metal elements that gave it's penetrating effects. She seemed every viscious.

But still, Hiro wasn't discourages and  resumed his Player Killing until he reached level 20.

Finally, he was able to see a bit of the Moon Fang Tiger's information which includes it's HP,MP,SP and a few of it's skills.

It's HP was already below 25% but it's MP was still above 50%.

Suddenly, he had a bad feeling.

The Moon Fang Tiger seemed to be smiling.

It's body suddenly glowed with silver light and released a loud roar as it swiped with it's right front paw on the air.

A wide ring of light was released and hit the surprised players who didn't expected the passively defending tiger to release such a strong skill. They seemed to forgot that what they are fighting was a boss monster.

The force of its attack even reached a few dozen of meters and blew away the hidden players including Hiro.

Hiro landed on the ground head first and almost made him eat the dust.

"Ow!"

He released a groan as his body was riddles with wounds and saw that his HP was now down to 50%.

Not bothering to drink any potions, he ran and killed a few players who were also down and leveled up two times to heal his wounds.

The stronger players got back to their feets and counterattacked.

The red robed girl was especially vicious. Her expression was now extra colder as her Syringe released a dark red glow.

Finally, it released a thick beam of red light and indiscriminately shot towards the head of the Moon Fang Tiger and the players fighting alongside with her.

Finally, the Moon Fang Tiger's HP dropped to a dangerous 1%. The other players who didn't die from her attack realized this.

They couldn't wait till it's HP was drained from the Bleeding Effect and rushed towards the fallen Moon Fang Tiger.

However, before they could even make a single attack they realized that a Wooden Spear was sticking out of their bodies.

Even the red robed girl who almost expended her mana was hit.

Finally, a Wooden Spear shot towards the Moon Fang Tiger's eyes and went straight towards the brain.

Hiro who was drained off his mana was refreshed as he heard the multiple messages of him leveling up and the SCs that he received.

[]•••••[]

You Killed the Moon Fang Tiger!

Ending the Summer Event.

You Received the Night Dweller Set.

You Received 20,000 Soul Coins!

[]•••••[]

He didn't dare to stand there any further and looted the Moon Fang Tiger of it's Fangs and Elemental Crystal before leaving. Who knows if other players will decided to gang up on him and steal his loot.

[]•••••[]