"Yes yes! Scream! More!" She cackled.

Please,someone save me from this hell..

~At the other side~

-Namjoon-

He drove at full speed,not caring that he almost hit a car or breaking the traffic law. The only thing that he cares now is you.

"H-hey slow down will you?!" Jungkook yelped,gripping his seat in utter fear. He was Jungshooked at how fast Namjoon was driving at this rate.

Namjoon completely ignored him as he continued to drive at full speed,
sweat trickling down from his forehead as he could only worry for your safety.

"Namjoon! Be careful!" Jungkook shouted as Namjoon dodged an incoming car. Namjoon could only grunt as he gritted his teeth.

"Do you even know where we're going?!"

"Yes,I know! Now,do me a favour and shut the fuck up." Namjoon hissed.

I never seen him this angry before after we stop being bestfriends anymore back at that time..

Jungkook thought as he could only grip his seat like his live depended on it. He looked outside the window as the car drove fast,passing by cars and people.

The car suddenly stopped,causing Jungkook to stumbled fowards a little.
He cursed under his breath but let go of his grip from the seat as Namjoon let out a deep breath. The car was parked behind a big tree so that it couldn't be spotted from inside the building.

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes,call the police." Namjoon said,staring at Jungkook.

He nodded.

"Be safe.." Jungkook muttered as Namjoon got out of the car and closed the door. Jungkook could only watch with worry eyes from inside the car as Namjoon slowly went inside the old and run-down building.

Once Namjoon was inside,he silently walk around the place. It was dark but he kept his guard up at all times as he carefully scans all the rooms. He wiped his sweat from his forehead. He flinched once he heard a scream.

Your scream.

He held in his breath but hastely walked towards where you are. Your screams died down once he was nearing you and the room. He peeked inside to see you there,bleeding and breathing slowly with eyes closed.

There were loads of scars and bruises all around your body,your face...pale. your lips are dry and cut. You look like you were almost dead by the amount of blood on the floor and on you.

he couldn't help but feel guilty because if he didn't get close to you,none of this wouldn't have happened to you but his duty now is to save you and get you out of here.

He looked around the room incase if anyone is still inside. Once he knew that there was no one inside,he carefully makes his way towards you.

"(Y/N).." Namjoon whispered,shaking you slightly. You flinched away from him,whimpering. You thought it was Lacy trying to harm you again.

"S-stay away f-from me..!!"

"Shhh (Y/N) it's me,Namjoon."