Namjoon's House

Just a quick note for you guys,this chapter is all Namjoon's pov meaning that their's no your pov,just all Namjoon's until the next chappy~

So enjoy~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-Namjoon-

Namjoon parked his car,turning off the engine before getting out of the car.

Namjoon made his way towards the building aka his company with a worried expression still hung on his face.

Namjoon spotted Surin and the others (Jin,Hoseok,Yoongi)all making their way towards him. Namjoon walked slowly towards them,getting ready to be bombared by questions from them.

Once Namjoon was infront of them,Hoseok was the first one to spoke up.

"Is (Y/N) okay Namjoon? Surin told us what happened."

Namjoon shake his head.

"She's gonna be okay,I've sebastian taking care of her back at my house."

"I don't trust that butler of yours,he has that suspicious aura around him." Yoongi said. Yoongi once met Namjoon's butler and boi he doesn't like him let alone trust him.

"We've already been through this yoongi,I've known sebastian for almost 2 years now,there's no way he's a bad guy."

"That doesn't convince me enough plus saying that you know him for almost 2 years doesn't mean he's gonna play nice guy all the time."

"I hired him so he has to--"

"Guys stop it,aren't we talking about (Y/N)'s condition? How did the topic turned into Namjoon's butler?"Jin butted in into their conversation,
looking at the both of them.

"Yeah Jin is right."Hoseok agreed.

"can we go and visit her for a little bit after we finished work?" Surin,who was silent all this time asked,looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded,"Of course."

"Let's go back inside and finished quickly so that we can visit her." Yoongi said,already walking back to the building.

"Omg,am I really hearing this? Yoongi saying that he cares for (Y/N)?"Jin asked,a smirk hanging from his face.

"I never said that I c-care for
(Y/N)!" Yoongi stopped and replied,turning to look at Jin.

"But you said to finish quickly so that you can visit her,do you like her~?" Now it was Hoseok who asked Yoongi with a grin on his face.

"One more word from you two and I'll kill you." Yoongi said,glaring at them with a murderous intent.

They both shut up after that,not wanting to taste the wrath of Yoongi.
Yoongi makes a satisfied face before continue walking back to the building with the two of them trailing behind him.

Surin was slowly trailing behind the three of them before stopping,turning to look at Namjoon who hasn't moved from his spot.

Namjoon noticed Surin waiting before saying to her,"Surin you go ahead and follow them,I'll catch up later."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I...want to think for a while."

Surin nodded before following them inside,leaving Namjoon the only one standing.

Namjoon breathes out a sigh before looking at his building from where he's standing. Namjoon was still worried about you,wondering how you're doing right now.