Hanging Out pt.1

-You-

It's been a few weeks since you started working for Namjoon a.k.a Mr.Kim. you got along well with most of the assistants there even with Hoseok and the others.

Surin was getting along well with Hoseok and as for you and Namjoon...you guys were close but not that close. Since he was mostly busy and have a busy schedule,you guys don't really have time to have a chat or anything.

you're currently in the middle of working,eating the candy you bought yesterday when Surin suddenly startled you from behind,making you jump from your seat,yelping.

"Ah!"

Surin just laughed at you. "hahahaha,you should've seen your face!"

You turn your attention to the laughing surin,grumbling. "Don't do that Surin! you scared the shit outta me.."

(Author : yes you curse but not that often..*in the background*
Friend : but you curse alot tho..at home,at the toilet,at school,infront of your paren--
Author : just shut it before I actually tape your mouth shut,now back to the story.)

"Haha sorry." She then calmed down after her laughing fit.

"What is it this time surin? I'm busy doing my work." You then looked at your half-done work then back at Surin.

"Well remember the time where hoseok asked us if we want to hang out after work? Think you can go now?"

"Now?" You started thinking."I would love to hang out but my work isn't--" you suddenly got cut off by Surin who gave a shake of her head.

"Don't worry about that! We still have lots of time to finish those and I really wanna hang out with them and it will be really fun if you were there too.."

before you could reply,you were forced out of your place and now going to the left hallway,Surin pulling you along.

"S-surin wait! Slow down!"

"Nope,I aint gonna miss this oppurtunity plus there's a someone who is gonna be there too."

"Someone?you mean..?"

"You heard me right..look there they are!" Surin pointed to the guys who where already waiting.

We make our (I just made a typo for 'make our' into 'make out' lmao wtf) way towards them. You have finished your candy while you were walking towards them.

Mostly everyone was there,they were waiting for you two. There was Hoseok,Jin,Yoongi and suprisingly Mr.Kim was there too. Once we arrived,they turned to face us both. Hoseok was the first one to speak.

"Finally you guys came! I was really wondering when are you gonna show up!" Hoseok said,smiling--well more like grinning at the both of you.

"Hoseok couldn't even stand right,he was too excited since Namjoon here is coming along with us."said Jin,shaking his head at Hoseok.

Namjoon was just looking,well more like staring at you (or mostly your chest..*cough*sorry XD).

"It's nice to see you,(Y/N)." He greeted,smiling softly at you.

"It's nice to see you too." You greeted back,smiling.

"So,where should we hang out?" Surin asked suddenly once you and Namjoon have greeted each other.

"Hoseok was suggesting that we should go to a theme park but I rather not."Jin said,sighing.

"But why not?! Trust me,it will be really fun and I think you guys should have fun once in a while!" Hoseok said,giving the puppy eyes to jin but it doesn't affect him whatsoever.