Memories

Long chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________________

-Namjoon-

He tore his attention away from the screen once he heard a knock from his office door. He yelled a 'come in' before the door opened revealing Jin.

Jin poked his head inside,seeing Namjoon properly seated in his seat while listening to a song New Rules by Dua Lipa. Namjoon turn off his music and looked at Jin.

"What is it?"

"The CEO wants to see you Namjoon, so you better stop what you're doing and go. Now." (Go minboda Go! Go minboda Go! Go minboda Go Go! (Everybody!) )

"Fine,just gotta type this last sentence in and I'll be done."

"Alright." Jin then closed the door,leaving Namjoon alone in his office. Namjoon sighs quitely to himself before he mumbled,

"Damn,the song was getting to the good part tho..I'll listen to that later."

He then typed the last sentence in his computer before he switched it off,standing up from his chair. He walked towards his door,opening it before stepping out. He closed the door behind him as he started to walk towards the stairs since the elevator is still isn't working.

He started climbing up the stairs until he reached the floor where the CEO of the building is currently staying. He was wondering why did the CEO sudddenly called for him anyways since he never really been called unless if it was something urgent.

He stood outside the door,knocking it two times. He waited until he heard a 'come in' from inside before he placed his hand on the doorknob and twist it,pushing the door open.

He stepped in,bowing in respect as the CEO nod his head before mentioning the seat infront of him. Namjoon took a seat infront of the CEO,waiting for him to speak.

The CEO cleared his throat before he said,"I ask Jin to fetch you here because I wanted to discuss some things with you."

Namjoon nodded,mentioning the CEO to continue.

"It's regarding your assistant,(Y/N). My niece,Renè,wants her to move out and to her company so I wanted you to inform your assistant that she'll be moving out tomorrow."

Namjoon felt a pang in his heart once he heard the CEO said those words. Namjoon just stared at him in shock before he quickly regained himself.

"A-alright.." Namjoon forced those words out of his mouth with a fake smile. Behind his fake smile is hurt and anger.

Anger because of some lousy girl named Renè wanted you to move away from him and to her company. Hurt because you're going to leave tomorrow,you're going to leave the others...even him. That thought sadden him.

He was then excused as he stepped out of the room and made his way to go down stairs. He kept on thinking while he was going downstairs.

There's a 100% chance you're going to meet Jimin and the rest once you move out and he can't stand it as held in his anger. He was afraid. Afraid that you'll fall for them and not him. He wanted you to be with him. He wanted you to fall for him so he tried everything he could to get your attention.

He wanted you to stay with him but he couldn't. He couldn't go against the CEO even if he wanted to. He knew that he could still talk to you by messaging you but it doesn't help his longing for you.

It's a high possibility that he won't be seeing you anymore once you move out. He felt another pang in his heart once he thought about that.

"Namjoon?" He snapped out of his thoughts once he heard a familiar voice called out to him. He blinked a few times before facing you.