Chapter 65 "The Heir is Born"

Leo's pov

As I limp my way to see my son for the very first time. I can't help, but feel anxious at the thought of finally meeting little Leo. Things weren't suppose to be this way. Madison and I were suppose to be in that delivery room as I held her hand until she pushed our creation out for me to take into my arms then have the honor special moment to cut the umbilical cord.

We were supposed to welcome our son into the world together. The both of us becoming a family of three. However, none of that was the case. Everything turned into a dark turn. A turn of pure darkness.

I follow behind the doctor watching him as he comes to a halt turning around to face me, "Please take a seat, I will bring your son to you shortly," he informs as he directs me into an empty room. As soon as I step inside, he makes his way straight ahead. I take a seat feeling my heart beat from the nervousness. As a way, to kill time, I pull out my phone to view any new messages from my men. After viewing a few notifying me that the entire hospital is safe. I come across Madison's text from earlier.

My heart breaks, at the sight of this knowing perfectly that Madison is undergoing surgery that I'm not even sure she might survive. I brush away the tormenting thought not wanting to think that way. If something happens to my heart. I just don't think I'll be able to cope. She's my reason for living. If life decides to take her away from me, I just don't know what I'll do.

Tears form, as I open the text message viewing the video Madison sent me. The way my son responds to his mother about loving me warms my broken heart. His little hand imprinting on her stomach has me completely fascinated. I've seen pregnant women before that are in the mafia world, but it's completely different when it's the woman you love carrying your own flesh and blood inside of her. I finally understand some of my men that became fathers before I met the woman that changed my life completely.

If someone would of told me I would be in love with a female, married, and expecting a child back then. I would of just laughed thinking all of that is such bull, but boy how life takes a turn and to be honest I'm glad of what my life has become. I wouldn't trade it for the world. My life now is the best it has ever been before besides the bullshit of course.

I lift my head up hearing two knocks coming from the door and my heart completely skips a beat as I see the doctor hold in his arms, my son. He's completely rolled in a red blanket along with a red beanie that Rios managed to demand while I was going insane in the waiting room.

"Here you go Mr. Castillo," the doctor says as he steps inside smiling down at my son. Immediately, I stand up taking a few steps towards him shoving my phone inside my pocket ready to come face to face with the heir of my legacy.

My heart drops as I receive my son into my arms feeling his tiny fragile body within my hands

My heart drops as I receive my son into my arms feeling his tiny fragile body within my hands. I've never held a baby before, so my nerves are all over the place. One wrong move on my part and I feel like I'll break him, which is the most terrifying shit I've ever felt in my life. I'm completely at awe as I stare at my son's precious blushed face. He looks exactly like me. He's a spitting image of me completely. His little dark hairs are so smooth as his little nose that he completely got from his mother shine beautiful under the dim lights in the room.

I have no idea how long I've been staring at him not at all getting tired of looking at him. I can truly stare at him all day everyday without even blinking. The love I feel right now for him is indescribable. All I know is that I would do anything for him as longest he's happy and safe. Within a blink of an eye, my life flashes before my own eyes completely changing my perspective on everything. What I once thought or believed before is now not the same. My entire seeing and thinking of life is so different now.

The saying is true, your life changes entirely once you hold your own child in your arms.

"I hate to ask this in a time like this, but by any chance did you and your wife have a name picked out for your son?," the doctor awkwardly asks holding a clipboard in his hand. I watch as my son starts to stretch letting out a small yawn by the sound of the doctor's voice. How can a tiny human completely take a grown man's breathe away? As soon as he closes his tiny pink plump lips, I witness as he flutters his eyelids open locking eyes directly with mine.

Emerald green eyes just like his mother stare back at me. If I thought my heart stopped before, I was completely wrong. My entire world freezes as I get lost within his eyes. There's nothing, I wouldn't do for my son.

He's my world.

"Welcome to the world baby boy," I murmur as I keep in sync with my biggest accomplishment. Chocolate brown eyes on emerald green ones.

"Yes we do," I respond smiling down at my son.

"What will his name be sir?"

"Leo Castillo Jr."

I know it's been a while guys lol! It's all college's fault 😒😭 , Can the semester be over already?! 😩 (*College evilly smirks before saying, "NO!"*) 😂😪

Sorry, the chapter was a bit short, but hey at least I updated right? 😉

Any thoughts about the meeting between the boss and its heir?

Also, an announcement regarding, "Pregnant by a Murderer" will be made either on the next update (not sure when I'll be able to update) or on my Instagram (not sure yet) However, just know it's BIG! So make sure to be following my Instagram account on my bio just in case. 😘

Giavanni