Chapter 34 "Father of two?"

My entire world collapsed at the news I desperately hoped I would never hear, but unfortunately as always life has a sick twisted way of destroying me a bit more. I remain in a frozen state unable to respond to Leo who's intently staring at me.

"Madison please say something," he breathes. Finally being able to move. I turn my heel around walking towards the window just taking in a deep breathe then exhaling it.

"I'm not surprised I guess," I coldly murmur. Rossi and Leo obviously had sexual relations before, so it was definitely possible for her to actually be pregnant. It's not like for a second I doubted her. Why would she lie about something like that? I wouldn't be surprised if there's more out there possibly pregnant since he sure is a man whore.

"I don't understand though. I've never been reckless with her nor anyone. I've always used protection," Leo practically asks himself.

"How do you explain me then?," I roll my eyes.

"You're the only one I didn't care to use protection with," he explains. I feel his presence behind my back as he wraps his muscular arms around my waist firmly holding me. Surprisingly, I let him as I lean my head on his chest still gazing at the stars.

"Why?"

"Because I'd rather have you carry my child than anyone else," Leo whispers near my ear.

"Why is that Leo? Do you love me or what?," I ask turning around now facing him looking strictly at his reddish glossy eyes. Paying close attention, I can see sparks in them as he gazes back at me. For a moment, I actually feel like he's going to open up to me and perhaps finally further our bond that I can't deny we have, but then his eyes falter into a cold distant look within an instant.

"Love isn't in my world," he blankly says. I slump my shoulders in pure defeat trying my hardest to not show the frown that's threatening to present itself.

"Do you think Rossi could possibly be pregnant with your baby?," I steer the subject pulling away from Leo's grip on me walking towards the door.

"I honestly don't think so like I said I never was reckless with her."

"Condoms don't guarantee-"

"Tomorrow I'm setting up an ultrasound appointment for her. I need to see how far she is to know whether it's mine or not," Leo cuts me off.

"Okay good luck boss," I bluntly say twisting the doorknob around opening the door to exit.

"Don't call me that I'm your husband," Leo scrunches his brows angrily.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"Where do you think you're going by the way?"

"I'm sleeping over at Luna's condo, so tell Diaz to drive me over there now," I demand walking out of the door.

-
-

Leo's pov

"I bet you didn't question Madison's baby for all we know it can be someone else's kid," Rossi hisses crossing her arms across her chest.

"Watch your mouth when referring to my wife or I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head," I venomously warn.

"You wouldn't dare after all I am carrying your baby."

"Think about it Rossi really think about it and tell me what you think?," I narrow my eyes at her blue ones. Rossi lingers on the thought then averts her eyes down to the ground nervously fidgeting with her fingers not answering my question.

The doctor suddenly opens the door getting straight to the point. The monitor lights up with a small circular grayish image and as fucked up as I may sound right now, I don't feel anything. When it was Madison and I at our ultrasound appointment. I felt joy with a bit of nervousness seeing my first child on the monitor, but right now I'm almost numb.

"How far along is she?," I bluntly ask not wanting to waste any more time here than I have to. Tonight, I'm planning on having a private dinner just for Madison and I at the mansion, so I already practically kicked everyone out for the night. Things have been rough between us due to Rossi, so I'm just trying to fix my marriage.

"Five weeks," the doctor informs.

"What the fuck. You lying bitch. I knew it I fucking knew it," I grit my teeth clenching my fists.

"Leo, I can explain," Rossi nervously says.

"My work here is done," the doctor hastily announces walking out of the room as quickly as possible.

"You just wanted to hurt Madison you conniving bitch," I scold.

"You know how much I love you boss. What does she have that I fucking don't?," Rossi voice cracks. Pure anger fuming within her as well as desperation. I swing my hand across her face no longer being able to hold back my anger. Her head snaps to the right. My hand mark immediately appearing on her redden cheek.

"Everything," I bluntly respond walking out of the room abruptly not caring how she gets home. Rossi really fucked up this time lying to her own boss, but little does she know her punishment. For now, I have to make shit right between Madison and I.

-
-

"Where is she?," I hastily ask Luna as I arrive.

"She's in the back," Luna responds a confused look plastered on her face. I make my way towards the backyard searching for my wife. After a good minute of wondering around. My eyes finally spot her sitting on a recliner admiring her violet flowers she ordered for our gardener to plant. Since having Madison here a lot has changed in my home. She has added girly touches all over the mansion especially our bedroom. At first, I did mind, but eventually I adjusted to it all.

"Babe," I shout sprinting towards her. Her emerald green eyes lock with mine as I approach her handing her the envelope that's going to fix our marriage. She stared at it for quite a while confusion on her face as she rips the top open.

 She stared at it for quite a while confusion on her face as she rips the top open

As soon as she lifts the cover up, a huge smile forms on her lips. That's the thing I love about her the most, her smile.

"I told you it wasn't mine. You're my only baby momma," I humorously say.

"You were right sorry for not believing you," she sincerely says.

"It's okay, with my past it wasn't easy for you to think right of me, but now that this is out of our way. Get ready for dinner tonight," I say turning my heel around to call in a favorite chef of mine.

Tonight is going to be perfect.