Prologue

"How dare you fucking disobey me?!," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me.

"Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to anyone," I beg tears sliding down my cheeks slowly backing away from him.

"Didn't I make myself clear already? You will never escape from here!"

My heart sinks down to my stomach. Anger quickly rising making me splutter two words I'd soon would regret.

"FUCK YOU!," I scold.

"What did you just say?," he grumbles his chocolate brown eyes three shades darker almost looking black.

I gasp, as my back hits the wall watching him close in on me.

I try to curve to the side, but he immediately closes me in by stretching both of his arms out. His hands firmly flat against the wall.

I squirm fear setting in as I nervously look at him not knowing what to expect.

"Repeat what you just said to me Madison," he evilly mutters his eyes locked in with mine.

"Leo please," I mumble.

"You will learn to obey me!," he venomously says his hot breathe hitting my flesh near my ear.

Suddenly, his large hand grips my neck tightly chocking me. Both of my hands clutches onto his hand trying to free myself from his grip.

"P-pl," I struggle to say while trying to breathe. I can feel the life in me slowly slipping away. My vision starting to blur in and out of focus.

Leo suddenly lets go of my neck and I helplessly drop to the floor gasping for air like a fish gasps for water.

I can feel tears sliding down my cheeks as I realize my life could of ended in the hands of this handsome murderer.

"Recognize who you are speaking to. No one, I mean no one ever disrespects Leo Castillo, leader of The Red Eagles!," he firmly says his cold eyes glaring down at me.

I stay silent completely mute. My body trembling from pure fear scared to say anything that might upset him again.

Leo turns his heel walking out of the room locking it from the outside leaving me in shock of what just happened.

"What the fuck did I get myself into?"

WARNING: MATURE, STRONG LANGUAGE & EXPLICIT CONTENT. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your own discretion.

Due to plagiarism and extreme detailed sex scenes mostly the plagiarism issues, I have set chapters 7, 20, 28, 30, 40, 47, 50, and 60 to private meaning if you aren't following me you won't have access to read them

Due to plagiarism and extreme detailed sex scenes mostly the plagiarism issues, I have set chapters 7, 20, 28, 30, 40, 47, 50, and 60 to private meaning if you aren't following me you won't have access to read them. No worries though, all you have to do is follow me on here and re-add the book and you'll immediately get the access to these private chapters.

Here's how to do it in order to unlock all private chapters to this book.

For those who already added my book and follow me, yet the private chapters weren't unlocked. Follow these steps:

1) unfollow me
2) Remove book from your private library.
3) Hit the refresh button.
4) Follow me
5) Add book into your private library.
6) Go to your private library & hit the refresh button.

Now for those that don't follow me, but added my book into their library. Follow these steps:

1) Remove book from your private library.
2) Hit the refresh button.
3) Follow me
4) Add book into your private library.
5) Go to your private library & hit the refresh button.

Doing these two methods will unlock all private chapters to this book. I tried it myself "twice" and it worked for me. I hope this helps. ❤️

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO REFRESH READ DOWN BELOW:

COMPUTER/LAPTOP: The refresh button is the the little arrow icon that is going round in a circular motion on top of left screen near the bar where you type stuff to search.

Example down below ⤵️

CELL PHONES/TABLET/IPAD: To refresh pull down on the screen until a Wattpad Logo appears then let go & it'll refresh on its own

Example down below ⤵️

(I won't be repeating or answering anymore questions on how to refresh nor how to unlock private chapters

(I won't be repeating or answering anymore questions on how to refresh nor how to unlock private chapters. I've made the process crystal clear as I could, even provided gifs for it.)

I hope you all can understand why I did this change. As much as I hate doing this, I had no other choice due to a lot of readers notifying me about other users plagiarizing my story I've worked so hard on. For others to copy my work and have the nerve to claim it as their own really pisses me off. Unfortunately, Wattpad has no option to block users, so there's nothing much I can do besides this in order to protect my work. Hopefully in the future Wattpad gives us the option to block users to really protect our works, but for now this is what it resulted to. Sorry guys, I hope you all can understand.

This story isn't complete yet, so as I update future chapters I will still be setting a few of them into private, so it's important for you guys to be following my profile, so there isn't no missed chapters for you guys. However, I will be notifying you all which chapters I set into private as the story goes on until it's complete.

THANK YOU!

XOXO!

Giavanni