Chapter 72 "Peace or War?"

This is so stunning! Thank you so much!☺️❤️ rrosemayaa

My email Giavannihurtado@gmail.com is open for any covers or fan art you all might want to submit for Pregnant by a Murderer.

Leo's pov

Today is the day all of this bullshit ends once and for all. This rivalry has been going on for too damn long. In order for us to have a normal well maybe not normal, but a decent life especially for my son whom already has a hit on him. Santana must die. I made a promise to my heart and I intend in keeping it.

After dropping Madison and little Leo off, I had to make a quick goodbye which killed me. However, Esmeralda tried to escape which I had to rush to afterwards making sure that does not happen. I will not allow for my plan to fail. I could tell Madison didn't like our quickened goodbye, but she didn't say anything knowing how tough it is to manage everything all at once. Two of my men are by her side as we speak in charge of protecting them at all costs.

Being far away from them isn't a feeling I like to feel. I miss them a lot and even feel out of place not being near them. They truly keep me sane in this lifestyle. However, it's best this way for many reasons. I must keep focus and my head in the mafia game. If I don't, that's a mistake that can cause me my life.

"Everything is set," Rios firmly says as he steps into the living room prepared for what tonight is going to consist of.

"All arms count accordingly?," I ask as I exhale the smoke. "Everything is on point," he responds raising a brow disapprovingly. I crease my brows unsure about his odd behavior. "What was that for?"

"If only Madison could see you right now," Rios lets out a small chuckle causing one from me as well. "Well she isn't here, so why not take advantage," I reply remembering back to the time she made such a big deal about me doing my little activities in the house which I understood completely due to having our son now, so whenever I wanted to blaze a quick blunt I would just go outside.

However, what I learned with Madison about females is once they pick at something they will take it to the next level. Therefore, she made it her mission to educate me about how unhealthy smoking is and what it does to your body. I understand cigarettes and all that isn't good, but the argument that went on for so long was about weed. Madison had to join that group of those that swear it's a drug when in my opinion it isn't. For fucks sakes, it's an herb. Another thing, I have learned being married is that you just don't win against the female. It's better to just agree with her, so that you don't end up on the couch. So since then if I wanted to burn it, I just have to go outside.

"Let's get going. Everyone is at their positions ready for your orders," Rios steers the subject looking down at his watch. I nod in agreement knowing it is almost time for the war to begin. However, there's one last thing I must get out of the way before going into this battle.

"Get Diaz in here," Rios nods as he turns his heel leaving out of the room. As I wait, I take the time to finish off my blunt. The lord knows this is a well needed blunt for all the shit that is about to go down in a couple of hours.

My thought breaks away as I hear a light knock on the wall which causes me to turn around casually seeing Diaz standing by the door frame. He looks a bit worried, however, he masks it off with a blank expression just like how I taught him long ago.

"You wanted to see me?"

"What's your plans with Luna?," I flatly ask crossing my arms across my chest.