Matthias, the deranged Cultist.

Full Name: Matthias Y. Areli Herianum.

Nickname: Matt, Snow White, Crazed Angel.

Age: " Why would a sinner like you be interested in a saint like myself? " Matt is 21 years old.

Gender: " God made us all equal, no matter the gender or race. Mine can be stated without trouble anyway. " Male.

△Alignment: Lawful Evil.

△Omegaverse alignment: Alpha.

△Astral Sign: Libra.

Species: Matt is an incredibly dark demon, a mix between Incubuses and Tormentor Demons. He possesses incredible camouflage powers and his looks resemble angels more than anything.

Sexual preference: " Ahaha... Thinking about it is a sin in itself, isn't it? But, if I had to say... I love hearing the low sounds of males being under my command~ " Matt is 100% a men lover. 

Romantic preference: " Hmm... That's a hard one... " Matt loves men that decide to let themselves be controlled by him, his desires being pretty hard to fulfill since he is a sadist most of the time. Yet, he likes strong men the most, those that would represent an incredible challenge for him to take down, this making him even more interested. Males with secret desires and the need to dominate are sure to win his heart because he is incredibly excited to meet people that try to either tame him or let themselves be tamed.

Appearance: Matt is a young male standing at exactly 6' and his looks are incredibly ghost-like, color speaking. He has a slim body, barely built, but fit enough to look good, even though his ribs can be seen if he bends backwards too much. He is an albino male, a person with every hair from his body being white and his skin all milky-white as well, except for his scars, his eyes being a pale, glowing gold tone, warm and pleasant to see. His hair is short, reaching only to his mid-nape. His lips are thin and peachy, and a black, simple earring is pinned to his right ear. A tattoo with a black crucifix is drawn on the back of both of his hands, while for his clothing, he wears a white shirt with a tall neck and golden accents, over which a black, long coat rests, flowing all the way to his mid-calves, a pair of black, tight jeans that bring out the curves of his legs and bottom and last, but not least, a pair of black, elegant boots with small heels that make him be around 6'2 instead of his normal height. A long, grey scarf lays on his shoulders, beautiful silver designs flowing on it elegantly and adding to his saint-like look that conceals what he actually is.

Personality: Like earlier mentioned, Matt is a sadistic person when it comes to two things: Torturing others for answers or cleansing, or when it comes to his own desires, where he wouldn't back out for anything in the whole world

Personality: Like earlier mentioned, Matt is a sadistic person when it comes to two things: Torturing others for answers or cleansing, or when it comes to his own desires, where he wouldn't back out for anything in the whole world. He is that type of person that talks about laws of God all day long, as if he is an amazing saint himself, when in fact, he is one of the darkest creatures to ever live. He can be a very tricky guy when he wants to obtain something and if he feels good enough to do it, he can also become flirty and teasing. Usually, he can act innocently, shyly and lawful, but as soon as lights are off or night comes by, his personality will switch 180° and he will become a demon that hunts people since, well, that's his job. There are moments in which he can go crazy because of his illness ( more down below ), turning into a killer that will try and torment any living being near him until he feels satisfied with the results.

Likes: Playing innocent, being the dominant one, feeding on his lover's blood, being punished, wine and other alcoholic beverages and the scent of cologne.

Dislikes: Children, getting interrupted while 'working', having to stay locked up somewhere, being spied on and fire.

Powers: Matthias can use a special scent, or a 'pheromone', to make males around him feel excited and follow his orders. He can also camouflage and merge with the shadows around, while during night, a pair of horns will grow up on his head and a long tail with a spade at its end will pop up at his behind, his eyes being able to see in the darkness perfectly. Other than that, he has pretty good reflexes.

▲Limitations: If Matt turns during a night with a full moon, he will feel weakened and enter some sort of 'heat' that will make him emanate the pheromone he uses to control males involuntarily. His eyes are sensible to light and if powerful lights shine on them, he will be dazed and fall to his knees. He can't use his powers properly during the day besides his camouflage skill, so he tends to be more active as an Incubus during night. 

Weapons: His powers.

Strengths: He has amazing convincing skills and knows how to deal with a stressful situation. Matt is smart and tricky and he can plan out traps for those he wishes to kill or have his way with.

Weaknesses: Earlier, the illness matter was brought up. Matthias has a slight case of Schizophrenia, a disease he ended up with after being abused in his younger days. If crisis strike him, he can have hallucinations, hear voices and whispers, see gory scenes in anything around him or end up getting terrified of his surroundings without any apparent reason, crouching down and whimpering in fear while whispering prayers or unknown words. Some say he used to have a sibling he held close when he was a kid, but the small one was murdered and ripped apart right in front of Matt by a group of higher-rank demons. The images of his sibling's bleeding corpse haunt him even now while he is still blaming himself for what happened and for being an overall weakling. Other than this, Matt is weak to other pheromones that practically drive him crazy, pure-blooded men and vanilla desserts.

Companion: None.

△Sin: Lust and Pride.

△Daily Occupation: Incubus that turns men into sinners while they dream. 

△Hobby: " I think I enjoy... learning. " Researching about different stuff and hacking.

△Other: Matthias spends most of his time around churches when he can, trying to learn more about how to behave like an amazingly well trained saint.

△Position: Switch.

△Turn Ons: Being tied up, being bitten and whipped harshly, whispering, scratching, french kisses, hair pulling and dirty talk.

△Turn Offs: Loli-types of playing, being way too gentle and careful, minimizing touches, not being able to also dominate at times and weird voice acting.