Thomas, the cool adventurer.

" Life is meant to be lived, guys! Come on, let's head out and find out more about the world while we are still young! " ~Thomas

Full Name: " Ah, hello there! Nice to meetcha, fella. Name's Thomas H. Kerin, at your service! " Goes by Tom or T most of the time.

Age: " I am a young and energetic guy, can't you see it? Jeez. Might have a problem, dude. " Thomas is 21 years old.

Gender: " ....Can't figure this out? Really, mate? " Male.

△Alignment: True Neutral. 

△Omegaverse alignment: Beta.

△Astral Sign: Gemini.

Species: Thomas is a 'superhuman' as people like to call his species. He was part of a project inside the governmental laboratories in his country, a project focused on enhancement of skills, reflexes and power levels. He undergone a series of experiments and ended up as a biologically modified human.

△Nationality: British-Australian. ( Has a pretty obvious Australian accent as well. )

Sexual preference: " Whoa, whoa, slow down there, mate! What are you e-even saying...? " Even though this guy has a lot of luck when it comes to ladies, he isn't attracted to the opposite gender. Women of all kinds stick close to him for his looks and attitude, but Tom is still as gay as one could get. He likes males and will never switch that for anything, no matter how much would any woman try to get close to him. He is all down for sexy and dominant guys that emanate an Alpha air wherever they go.

Romantic preference: " I diddly darn don't want to answer, ain't that fair? This is personal. " Being a traveler, an adventurer with a great sense of freedom, Thomas has always been attracted to funny guys that love being wild and take risks. He likes someone who can become his 'partner in crimes', a person that is both reckless and knows how to have a good time. Even so, he needs a bit of stability in his life from time to time, so he could use the help of a slightly responsible man that would teach him more about being safe out in the wilderness of the places he explores. Tall guys who care for him and help him when needed but also spoil him from time to time are very welcome to try their luck out with this sexy piece of an Australian man.

Appearance: Thomas is a guy standing at 6' with a good build and a slightly mesomorph type of body given the fact he travels a lot and works out from time to time to be in shape. His skin is tanned nicely as a result of his long trips across deserts and arid places, as well as the fact that he lived in Australia until he turned 14 and his parents started traveling in all kinds of different places, taking him with them and away from the military laboratory he stood at. He has chocolate brown, short hair that stands messily most of the time since he rarely brushes it, eyes that match the hair color, their shape being slanted, a nice looking nose and slightly full lips, as well as a scar in the form of a cross on his left cheek from an old... accident he went through during his experiment phases. He has a bunch of other small scars on his body, but they are hidden by his clothing. Speaking of which, for clothing, the male usually has a casual style meant for mobility purposes rather than fashion, his attire consisting of a large, white shirt which's sleeves he keeps rolled up, a pair of tight, dark beige jeans held up by a darkly colored belt and a pair of high, military black boots with sturdy undersides and matching shoelaces that go all the way to they top. A necklace with two small, engraved, steel plaques hangs around his neck, the two of them reading: ' Experiment number: 113 ' and ' I live because I never gave up. ' However, during trips, he can be seen wearing a brown cowboy hat and carrying a special shoulder bag with him where he keeps a lot of useful things he might need along the way.