Lev, the casual Café employee.

" If I had to choose between living a hellish life inside an office or having to go to some sort of weird job agency, I would've still chosen to work at a Café. Lol. " ~Lev

Full Name: Lev Darium Seneca. ( Lee-ev Seh-neh-cah )

Age: " I guess I am young. But, for how long? It won't last an eternity, so might as well make the best of it. " 19 years old.

Gender: " ...I am not even going to try and state it in this situation. " Male.

△Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

△Omegaverse alignment: Beta.

△Astral Sign: Gemini.

Species: " It depends on what you want me to be. I believe I am pretty much an average person. " Lev is, in fact, a freeloader wizard that uses his spells mostly for daily activities like cleaning and other stuff. He could use them for defense as well, but only in extreme cases.

Sexual preference: " I never gave it any thought... Girls are cute and everything when they blush at my way of talking, but I don't really... like them? Who am I kidding, I am as straight as a rainbow. " Lev is into men, 100%.

Romantic preference: " Hmm~ I guess I like people who know how to joke. And those that take life in a chill way, not stressing over everything. By the end of the day, it still depends though. " Lev is the type of guy who likes people with charm and a dose of playfulness, but obviously, in cases where it is required. He likes guys who respond to his flirting without stuttering, basically having a thing for confident ones. He is, in fact, pretty picky when it comes to stuff like looks and a person's sense of humor, but other than that, he is charmed by manly guys with toned muscles. 

Appearance: The male stands at 5'8", his skin being milky-white and his hair bi-colored, the fringe and a strand of it being white while the rest is raven. His hairstyle is incredibly messy since he has spiky and wavy hair, the shoulder-length bangs being tied up lazily at his nape. Lev's eyes are golden and bright with long eyelashes, and on the bridge of his nose, a pair of round glasses with thin lenses and a slim frame rests gently and helps him get a better view upon the world around. His face is dusted with nice freckles and his canines somewhat resemble short fangs, adding to his devilish air. The male is fit just enough to look good and healthy, having just a bit of softness on his thighs, not caring too much about being buff. After all, that part is reserved to his partner~ A bunch of other freckles can be seen here and there on his body along with some small scars he achieved during childhood. A tattoo in red ink that resembles a flowery design lays on his neck, while another one with Chinese characters drawn in the same color stands on his right forearm. He wears a long earring with Chinese decorations in his right ear and a small earring in his left one, while for clothing, besides his work uniform, Lev wears a simple, black T-shirt with a puppet face that wears a safety pin on its forehead in the left side, a pair of tight, black jeans that show up the lines of his legs and bottom and a pair of comfy shoes since he hates discomfort. For his spells, he uses old, special tickets he likes to toy around with and glue them to himself, thus ending up on his clothes for no apparent reason.

Personality: Lev is that type of person most people like from their first meeting

Personality: Lev is that type of person most people like from their first meeting. He knows how to flatter others and uses that tactic to sell coffee at higher prices, usually for getting profit for himself. He has enough social skill to read people from afar and his intuition usually never fails him. Girls around his age or even older come to the Café all the time, just because he acts charmingly even if he has no interest besides the money in their purses. He likes joking around and acting playful, but if he gets angry, chances are one may not wake up again. Lev can also be flirty, but that happens only if he sees a guy he likes or if he wants to play around and tease others. Overall, he is a goofy guy, but he is very responsible and hardworking when he needs to be, especially since he was the one that had to raise three younger siblings by himself after their parents left to a different continent for work. His relationship with his parents isn't the best, but he is happy he managed to help his two brothers and sister and get them to their grandparents since he had to move as well after growing older.

Likes: Chocolate, reading, jazz, getting a high salary for his 'astonishing' work, cool guys, parrots, snakes, rainy or snowy days, watching funny stuff on the internet, lotsa memes and singing in his own time.

Dislikes: Having to work overtime, not being able to visit his siblings, sleeping problems, noisy and clingy girls, getting burnt while brewing coffee, the smell of burnt, having to attack someone and being ignored.

Powers: Besides spells that help him around the house, Lev can use his powers to heal himself or others and control the blood inside someone's body. His spells are tied strongly to blood for some reason and he can make it harden or form barricades inside one's veins, making them either faint or even die if any of those reach their hearts. While using his powers, his eyes become bloody red instead of golden and his small fangs grow larger. Other than that, Lev can hear pretty well and pretty far.

▲Limitations: If he uses his spells too much, he might end up having a migraine or even fainting, while using the attack spells causes his nose to bleed and makes him feel sick, either forcing him to throw up or fall on the ground. That's why he uses them next to never.

Weapons: None besides his powers.

Strengths: Lev is pretty charismatic and, like mentioned earlier, can charm others with his sugar-coated words. He is a good listener as well and his advice isn't one to be taken lightly. Even if he doesn't look like he knows too much, he is one of those who passed through the hardships of life and that built up his character, making him the strong person he is today. His will is strong as well and he won't give up easily, thus working hard for anything he wishes to achieve.

Weaknesses: The male suffers from anxiety and a mild case of depression, both of these appearing right after his parents left. He was, for a very long period of time, afraid that each day he wouldn't be able to handle his chores and his studies, thus becoming anxious. He often thinks of himself as garbage and an useless being, but he has to shrug it off if he wants people to believe he is all cheerful and everything. He is weak to those who try to make him obey by using force and he hates having to use all he can to keep himself and his family safe.

Companion: Lev has a small Jaco parrot called 'Oliver' and he usually ends up taking the bird with him to work since at home it risks being eaten by stray cats or other things.

△Sin: Slight Greed and Lust.

△Daily Occupation: As stated earlier, Café employee.

△Hobby: Besides singing, he likes reading and learning stuff about the sea, weirdly enough.

△Other: Lev has a secret shell collection he never shows to anyone, unless that person is special enough for him.