Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Andy’s POV

                Tabitha was at school so I decided to take Raven out to lunch. I dressed up a tiny bit but nothing over the top. We decided to meet at a little cute sandwich shop. I was waiting at a little table when I saw her walk in. She was wearing black jeans and fancy white top with black high heels. “Hey Andy.” She smiled as she sat across from me. “I heard about you and Juliet and I am so sorry to hear about that.” She said.

                “Thanks, but I was the one to put a stop to it but I think it was for the best.” I said and she nodded.

                “Sometimes it just doesn’t work and there is nothing you can do to change that.” She said sadly, I knew she had a husband in the past and they broke up so she was probably thinking of him. Soon a waiter came over and took our orders and we continued to talk again.

Raven’s POV:

                I must say I was falling for Andy. He was extremely fun but his heart was always there. We soon finished and we decided to walk past a little lake. He held my hand and it felt nice. We soon sat under a tree and he talked to me again, God I loved it when he talked because when he started a conversation it was always intriguing. He soon started talking about painting which was my career path.

                “So I remember you saying that you were a painter.” He started. I could hardly believe he remembered that! It had been over a month at least sense I told him that. “Maybe one day we should go to the art museum together, you said that you had a few paintings hung up there.” He said and I nodded. He remembered that too!

                “Yeah that would be really nice.” I smiled. I was falling for him- hard and I had only hung out with him one day. As I was silently thinking to myself with a small smiled on my face I was interrupted by him kissing me. I could feel sparks dancing in the air and instead of saying: What the Hell? I kissed him back. We were soon under a tree, in public, kissing. We quickly stopped and sat upright and awkwardly coughed.

                “Sorry…” He said quietly, putting his head down but I lifted up his chin so he could meet my eyes.

                “Who said I didn’t like it?” I smiled as I kissed his lips lightly one more time. “And if you couldn’t tell from what happened earlier I happen to really like you.” I smiled and I could see him smirk.

                “I think you know too, but I must ask you something if I am to kiss you again. Will you be my girlfriend?” He said a bit hushed and I just smiled before responding.

                “I think my answer is quite obvious- yes.” I said as I held his hand and we met our lips together again. As it got late he said he had to go pick up Tabitha and said I could come along- which I agreed to. We got into the car and he drove over to the school where the kids were waiting outside. They went over to the car and climbed into the back and Luna and Hayden looked surprised.

                “Mom?” Luna and Hayden said together.

                “Ms. Davis?” Tabitha said.

                “I’ll tell you two when we get home and I am guess your father will tell you when you get home.” I said and they all nodded, still a bit confused.

Andy’s POV:

                I dropped Raven and her kids off and I went inside the house with Tabitha and she immediately started bursting with questions. “Why was Ms. Davis with you?” She asked.

                “Because were dating.” I said as I hung my leather jacket on the jacket hook in the front door hall.

                “You’re dating?!” She almost screamed.

                “Yup.” I said, popping the ‘p’.

                “If you guys get married that means Luna and Hayden are my step brothers!” She squealed.

                “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.” I laughed as I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

                “Tell me everything.” She said seriously as she sat next to me. “Like how did it happen?” She asked.

                “Let’s wait till were a bit older okay?” I said and she sighed.

                “Fine.” She said dragging the word. I turned on Finding Nemo which we watched together. I put an arm around her as she slowly fell asleep half way through the movie. I kissed her head and I held her closer till I fell asleep.