Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Tabitha’s POV

                Hayden, Luna, and I had hung out almost the entire day. I was in bed, listening to music and Dad walked in. “Hi Daddy.” I smiled. I only called Dad “Daddy” when I was in a good mood.

                “Hey Tabby Cat.” He smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Are you excited for tomorrow? New school, and you have a two friends already to show you around.” He said and I made an eh face.

                “I’m torn. Yes I am excited but Hayden and Luna told me there is a bully- but I Hayden said if we stand together we will be unbroken.” I said and Dad smiled at me.

                “I think this time you will get through it easier, you now have friends to help you out.” He said and I nodded.

                “I’m just worried on her first mark.” I said. “It’s like a first impression for her insults.” I explained.

                “Your right but I think Hayden and Luna will be there to make sure your tiara isn’t falling down.” He said and I smiled. “Now get to bed, you have school in the morning.” He said, patting my leg as I scooted down to hit the pillow.

                “Night Daddy.” I said closing my eyes.

                “Good Night Darling.” He said and he turned off my lamp and left. He shut the door and I got up and opened the window. When I was sure he was in his room I whispered yelled to Luna and Hayden’s bedroom window. They opened the window and we started to talk quietly.

                “You both looked like idiots when my dad came over.” I said laughing.

                “That’s what happens when you meet the lead singer of one of your favorite bands.” Luna said and I laughed.

                “You’re probably right- anyways I have to go, I think my dad could be spying on our conversation- he can be such an eavesdropper.” I said and they laughed. I said goodnight and I rolled up the window and rolled over and fell asleep.

                The next morning I quickly got ready for school. I took a quick shower and then I put on a Green Day shirt, bleached jeans, and my black vans. I put on my locket and my bracelets and I put my hair in a loose braid. I finished getting dressed and I went over to my bed and made it, and then I grabbed my galaxy backpack and went downstairs. Dad was making breakfast again but this time it seemed different in a new kitchen. “Good Morning.” I smiled and sat across from him.

                “Good Morning Darling, hurry up and eat, Luna and Hayden are coming over soon so you can walk to the bus. “He said and I nodded, fishing for a granola bar from the pantry. I grabbed one and the doorbell rang.

                “Got to go Dad!” I said and he gave me a hug goodbye and I was off with Luna and Hayden. “Is Melanie on our bus?” I asked and they nodded.

                “I personally think she’s not tough enough to do something on a moving bus.” Hayden said.

                “You never know Hayden, like I said before- she’s full of mysteries.” Luna pointed out. We reached the bus stop and I could already pick out Melanie from the crowd. Melanie had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a pink blouse with a pair of boot-cut jeans. She immediately walked our direction.

                “So you have a friend to join your “emo gang?”” She asked us snottily.

                “She’s our next door neighbor to be correct- her names Tabitha.” Luna said stepping up a bit.