“Will do.” She said and she hung up. I quickly dialed Andy’s number and I waited for him to pick up. He answered on the third ring and I didn’t wait for him to say Hello. “Andy, the girls put Tabitha somewhere in the school and they can’t find her- turn around and help them find her.” I said quickly.

                “Alright- talk to you later, thanks babe.” He said and I hung up.

Tabitha’s POV:

                I had no idea how long I was in there but I was freaking out, I was having a panic attack, I was dizzy, I couldn’t think straight and my entire body was shaking. I was sweating and I couldn’t grasp a breath. I held onto my legs and stayed in a small ball in the corner of the closet. I could hear footsteps and people calling my name. I yelled back but they couldn’t hear me, my voice was too small.

                “Did you check the Janitors closet?” I heard a familiar voice say. I knew immediately who it was.

                “Daddy!” I yelled, straining my voice. 

                “No but that closet is always locked, I doubt a seven year old could unlock that.” I heard someone say. They walked off and now I really lost hope. But I heard someone turning back. I heard a click and the door squeaked open.

Andy’s POV:

                 “Daddy!” I heard her cry. I ran over and I scooped her up and let her cry into my shoulder. She looked sad and scared and I just wanted to hold her all day and never let her go. I couldn’t because when I let her go she got hurt again.

                “It’s okay…” I said shushing her, rubbing her back.

                “I didn’t think I would be found Daddy…” She said still crying into my shoulder silently.

                “I wouldn’t have given up.” I said as I stood up and kept her in my arms. I walked her to her classroom and I got her bag for her. I could see the group of girls and they were silently laughing at her for being in tears. I gave them a glare as I put the backpack strap on my shoulder. I handed Ms. Hoover the photos she needed and I was out. I decided this was the perfect time to head to Vanessa’s house and have a talk with her mother.

                I drove over and I parked my car in front of the house. I kept Tabitha in my arms and I walked up the front steps and I rang the doorbell. I heard someone walking over and it was Michelle. “Hello, um how can I help you?” She said.

                Well I’m Andy Biersack, I would like to have a word with you about your daughter.” I said, not watching my tone whatsoever. I could see her looking at Tabitha and how her face was red and stained with tears.

                “Alright…” She said and she let me in. I was much taller than her and I looked quiet threatening. “Have a seat,” She said pointing to the chair in the kitchen. I sat down and she sat down across from me.

                “I would like to put this bluntly but your daughter has been bullying my daughter. This morning she shoved her in the Janitor closet and locked her in there. The school was probably searching for her for about a half hour and I finally found her. She looked traumatized.” I said.

                “I don’t know what to say…” Michelle said, I could tell she felt ashamed and felt sorry for Tabitha. How she reacted was completely different then Vanessa’s.

                “I might dress my daughter differently than most little girls but that does not give her the right to treat my daughter like this.” I said, toning down my voice seeing that she was understanding. “I am in a band, called Black Veil Brides. On the first day of school she wore my bands shirt and she said a Black Veil is depressing, she said that she will wear that on her wedding day, later she said that won’t happen because she will never get married because no one would love her.” I said feeling myself get angry.

                “What else has she done…?” She said, seeing disappointment in her eyes.

                “On the same day as the black veil incident, when me and the rest of my family went to the store she showed up to our door, grabbed her by the wrist and shoved her in a creek in the woods. I found her and she was wet and dirty.” I said as I felt Tabitha shake. I rubbed her side and kissed her head.

                “I can talk to her tonight…” She said. “I’m sorry for accusing your daughter earlier this week…” She said as I stood up.

                “No hard feelings but I don’t want my daughter to have the school life I had.” I said and she nodded. I said good bye and we left.

                “Thank you Daddy…” She said as I felt her words shake and I rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

                “Don’t thank me till I take you out of this living hell.” I said.