Andy’s POV:

                I woke up early and I decided to see if any of the kids were up. I quietly walked to their room and quietly opened the door. Both asleep. Although Tabitha still had her music in and I told her a million times not to do that because I knew how loud she had her music. I turned it down and then I walked back to our room. I got out my laptop and I checked my email. Nothing new. I checked the time, 8:30. It wasn’t THAT early, but yet there was still nothing to do.

                My email had a little ding and I frowned and looked at the email: Michelle Tanners. Who was Michelle Tanners? I opened the email and I read it silently to myself:

                Dear Mr. Biersack,

                This is the mother of Vanessa Tanners and I would like to ask you personally to tell your daughter to stop threatening and harassing my daughter. I know you’re a “big rock star” and all but please keep in mind that your seven year old daughter should not be treating my daughter this cruel.

-          Michelle

                I wanted to punch a wall. My daughter harassing a girl? It was really the other way around. I angrily typed my email and I was extremely angry about all this. I started typing.

                Dear Mrs. Tanners,

                I must inform you that you have this story twisted the wrong way. If you don’t know, which I suspect you don’t, your daughter sent my daughter crying into a school bathroom and I had to pick her up because she was dead afraid of Vanessa. She also pushed her in the creek in the woods. If you do not believe me, contact the principal and go see what she says. Now, unless you have real facts, do not email me something this ridiculous.

-          Andy

                I pressed send and I put away my laptop. I went downstairs and I saw my dad reading a book in the living room. “Morning Dad.” I said, trying not to give an impression of a sour mood.

                “Good Morning.” He smiled. He must have sensed something was wrong. Damn he’s too smart. “What’s wrong?” He asked and I sat next to him on the couch.

                “This girl is bullying Tabitha at school. She has sent her to the bathroom crying and I would have to go pick her up because she was too afraid, and another time she pushed her into a creek.” I said. My dad rubbed the back of his neck. “This girl’s mother thinks Tabitha is harassing her daughter and I had to send her an email.” I sighed.

                “Every considered moving schools?” He said.

                “What’s the use of that if she lives a block away? She knows where we live and she can do whatever she pleases.” I said running a hand threw my hair.

                “Homeschooling?” He offered.

                “She wouldn’t get the proper education, have you seen my work schedule? She wouldn’t learn a thing.” I said as I rubbed my chin in thought.

                I heard someone coming downstairs, I knew it wasn’t Bruce because Bruce was terrified of the steps. It was probably Tabitha because it sounded like someone small.  I was right and she walked in, already dressed and I could tell showered. “Hey Tabs.” I said and I sat her on my lap.

                “Hi Daddy.” She smiled. “Hi Grandpa.” She smiled again.

                “Where’s Bruce?” I said as I looked at the stairs.

                “Getting dressed. Let me rephrase that- Him deciding on an outfit that makes him look like a clown and mom trying to change him.” She said.

                “Sounds about right.” I agreed grinning. My mom came out of the bedroom and joined us. She looked over at Tabitha.

                “Hey Honey how about we go for a little walk?” She said and she stood.

                “Okay.” She said and she got off my lap and followed her out the door. I was quite curious what this walk was for but I wasn’t going to follow them, guess I just had to think about what they could be talking about. God if she is talking about the birds and the bees I might just gag.